finished site, need seo feedback
2015-02-14, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-16, 05:09 AM by DutchPride.)
So I've finished my niche site on WP and installed the SEO plugin, and wrote my keyword all over the place and I even bought SEO services here on CPAELITES and other places.
I don't know what can I do to rank my keyword better. I need tips, and feedback on my site in general.

*removed* - Sharing your personal niches/websites e.g is not recommended. (A screenshot will suffice) Just to be safe! -dp.

What do you think?
2015-02-14, 09:03 AM,
That niche is hard yiu should try something with low competition because you are still newbie in SEO. Just mention once your keyword in article that will be enough.
Make su re you go around main kw for example if you target clash of clans hack mention keywords such as "hack for clash of clans" also in article speak about hack and clash of clans. Never repeat same kw you target more than 1 time. The rest you will do with backlinking no need to overoptimize. Also when you build backlinks never repeat anchors for your main kw its ok to use main kw as anchor few times but dont overoptimize it. Make sure you use longtails like best clash of clans hack, clash of clans hack tool 2015, best online hack for clash of clans. That way google will automatically recognize and rank you for clash of clans hack naturally.
Go for niche relevant links like PBN posts, there are on Forum discussions are not allowed here. permanent posts for 1.5$ each you can find good deals there. Also mix in SAPE links as well as web2.0 with tier 2 blast.
2015-02-14, 11:52 AM,
(2015-02-14, 06:30 AM)Big Chief Wrote: So I've finished my niche site on WP and installed the SEO plugin, and wrote my keyword all over the place and I even bought SEO services here on CPAELITES and other places.
I don't know what can I do to rank my keyword better. I need tips, and feedback on my site in general.

What do you think?

You need to be logical when you do keyword research, i saw many newbie trying to rank on med-high comp with little to no knowledge, it's impossible.

find some low comp kw and practise with them.

Really poor onpage optimization on your site, google "basic onpage optimization" and try to implement it, even a ton of backlinks can't rank a poor optimized site.
2015-02-16, 05:08 AM,
Just my personal opinion: I wouldn't share your niche on here, There are some people who can ruin everything.
A screenshot will suffice.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-16, 05:12 AM,
(2015-02-16, 05:08 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Just my personal opinion: I wouldn't share your niche on here, There are some people who can ruin everything.
A screenshot will suffice.

Screenshot will be enough to find his site in 1 min.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vortex's SEO Tutorial #2: Hide 301 redirects from your competition Vortex 28 5,584 Today, 12:46 AM
Last Post: ropebin
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 18 968 2017-12-15, 10:45 PM
Last Post: faithalo
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,384 2017-12-15, 01:38 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,211 2017-12-15, 01:06 AM
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,140 2017-12-14, 11:33 PM
Last Post: urangi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top