dvLden CPAElites Interview | The well known Graphics Guru
2014-01-13, 10:03 PM,
I received the honor to interview dvLden the graphics guru!

[Image: logo.png]

[hide]
Superhero99: Lets start, I know you are an expert Web/Graphics Developer. So my question is what made you start your career as a web/graphics developer?

dvLden: Well at first, I stopped playing games since I was addicted to World of Warcraft and then I've been digging online into some digital graphic artworks. I was amazed at what you can do with Photoshop...

Started as a very small newbie designer making avatars, signatures, forum threads and then tried Photo manipulating as a wallpapers...

I've been into it for 2 years and then I met one guy and he was sort of a Web Developer. He have seen my skills and told me that I would be great for Web Design and it is next level for my Photoshop skills.
I have became a really good friend with him and tried to make a first web design using Photoshop.

He liked it and he have made it from Photoshop to HTML/CSS and I was amazed how you can make something sort of alive...

Tried to learn programming/coding for 10 days and gave up on it, it was a headache.

Then after 4 months I have tried again and I really liked how it works.
Now I have like 6 years experiance of Photoshop and 1 year of experience in Web Development.

The idea for Design came from no where, I just liked it as a kid. And I have continued as a Web Developer because it is so much fun combining my design skills with a code. Making something responsive and dynamic is really great and fun to do, especially if it can bring you money for living.

Well that's about it.

Superhero99: ok. i see, Hard work has lead you to success! My next question is do you do CPA Marketing? And How did you find CPAElites?

dvLden: Yep true that ;) !

Ummm... Yes I do CPA Marketing, indeed.
I have heard for PPD network Fileice by searching for something on an forum board... I can't remember which one was it and what I was looking for but I've seen a Fileice signature and went on that website to check it out. I remember that I have joined 3 days after my birthday. So I've joined Fileice on October/24/2011 and I was learning about it...
Figuring how does it work and setting everything up for the first time was painful but it certainly pays off.

After that I have continued with Adworkmedia - The greatest CPA network around for now and I am still sticking with them. I am running one niche only until it falls apart and then I create something new. That's the way I like and the only way I can do it, because I don't have much time for promotion.

I have joined CPA Elites in May 2013 or so... Bok1ca, my friend have invited me to join this community. I wasn't active at all, since I thought it's nothing special... But then my brother Fotiskaf told me that he is sharing some of my widgets on here and that this community is great and addictive, so I have logged back in to check it out and now I really like it. Can't get offline literraly.

Superhero99: Alright. Do you like CPAElites and its members? What do you feel about the community?

dvLden: Yes I do like and I enjoy CPA Elites.
Well I can see some really great members and topics out there, so I believe that CPA Elites will become even better by the time being.

It actually needs some more quality members who's going to contribute more to such a great community, but overall it's already good enough!

Superhero99: I saw your site and your designs. It looked awesome. Do you earn good money by selling your designs or by taking orders? I am sure you do!

dvLden: I'm glad you like them. There's not much on my portfolio it's wordpress CMS that I've used back in the time...
Willing to make new custom portfolio without CMS and post all my graphic and web designs.
Yes I earn very good amount of money by selling complete Websites. I also do accept custom orders for a higher price. If you are really willing to know my prices goes from $150 to $500 per website. Had once a offer of $800 and I accepted it. Soon will post something for sale here which is very useful for every marketer and very clean and sleek, but the price of it is a bit higher since it contain so many options/functions and everything is maintained visually with graphics, so owner of that Custom CMS won't look at the code at all. ($4k USD price)

Superhero99: Thats a lot of money! If you earn good then what made you start doing CPA Marketing?

dvLden: Well firstly I started CPA Marketing before my first website sale...
But yeh some extra money while I am making some custom order website is good way of income if you ask me, right ? ;)

Superhero99: Yes yes. Extra income is always good! Approximately how much you have made with CPA?

dvLden: Well, not much really... Because I just create something (website, fan page, video proof), invest some cash for boosting and then I

just leave it as "auto-pilot" and enjoy my "free money" other words, a way of easy income.

Three images added... (My earnings stats)

Fileice: https://i.imgur.com/SGsyWuu.png
Adworkmedia: https://i.imgur.com/YhfilBG.png
Adshift-media: https://i.imgur.com/51rNaQE.png

As you may see I'm stick with AWM because it's the best network in my opinion!

Superhero99: My next question is kind of personal. Do you have someone special in your life?

dvLden: Exactly...
It's not a problem to answer on such a question... Yes I do have two special persons in my life.

One is the girl I was in love with before. She always supported me and pushed me into the right direction and been there for me when I was down. She is my very best friend and her name is Angelina.

Beside my best friend I have a girlfriend that is right now doing everything she can to support me and to make me smile when it's tough and she is literally with me day and night. Her name is Andjela!

Superhero99: Alright. Do you have any hobies except Webdesign and Graphics Development?

dvLden: Very interesting question for a guy that is doing Web & Graphics Design most of the time.

Well I like reading books about Samurai and their living. I want to get "Hagakure" but unfortunately I am unable to order it from anywhere in my country.

I also like and enjoy doing some wicked / sick exercises. I really like Parkour and Free-Running but it's sort of hard for a developer.

However here's one of my videos that I posted on my facebook wall, where i have tried something nice, so have a sweet laugh... :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=241477989340550

Superhero99: Any Final Thoughts? Shout outs to the community?

dvLden: Well don't let anything to stop you from your big shots and dreams.
If you lose your dreams it's like losing a faith and your will...
You can succeed and make whatever you want, just get surrounded with right people that believe in you and your dreams.

"Here's short motivation that I wrote..."

Set your goals and change your attitude
Do not let others to control your dreams
Try and give your maximum, push really hard
Get surrouned with people that believe in you
Whole life educate and dedicate to work
Work on yourself as much as you can even when it's hard
Never give up, no matter how hard it is
Find yourself and face it with a smile
Life will always punish you with bunch of problems
Try to resolve them as fast as possible

Superhero99: Thankyou dvLden, we wish you good luck in your future projects!

[/hide]

Kind Regards
Superhero99

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
Share This Thread :

2014-01-13, 10:22 PM,
Serbian Brother :)

Great Interview! :D
2014-01-13, 10:27 PM,
(2014-01-13, 10:22 PM)bratesldlas Wrote: Serbian Brother :)

Hello from Croatia!

Good interview! I like this guy :)
2014-01-13, 10:30 PM,
Pretty nice interview!
I never heard about the guy before honestly, but it's nice for a "new" member to have his own interview on such a lovely forum Grin

If I haven't welcomed you before, welcome mate! :)
2014-01-13, 10:37 PM,
Nice interview! My story is sort of similar :P Started with Photoshop and then webdevelopment + cpa

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-01-13, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-13, 10:42 PM by Superhero99.)

(2014-01-13, 10:27 PM)Pankage Wrote:

Hello from Croatia!

(2014-01-13, 10:30 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: Pretty nice interview!
I never heard about the guy before honestly, but it's nice for a "new" member to have his own interview on such a lovely forum Grin

Thanks everyone for the appreciation! dvLden is an awesome very friendly guy! :)

(2014-01-13, 10:37 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Nice interview! My story is sort of similar :P Started with Photoshop and then webdevelopment + cpa

Future dvLden is here everyone! :D Good luck mate you are also an awesome web/graphics designer!

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-01-13, 10:44 PM,
Wow so cool. I read all this interview and for me it looks so impossible to do all that. I'm so jealous about you. I hope that soon I will complete all my goal and some of them are same as yours.

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.
2014-01-13, 11:28 PM,

Thanks, my mate from Serbia ! ^_^

(2014-01-13, 10:27 PM)Pankage Wrote: Hello from Croatia!

Ehehe, hello man! Greetings... Well thank you :P

Thank you TheVBScripter. I like honesty very much... I am not sure, but I think you did not before, but now thank you!

(2014-01-13, 10:37 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Nice interview! My story is sort of similar :P Started with Photoshop and then webdevelopment + cpa

Ehehehe thanks man. Well I'm glad we have similar stories.

(2014-01-13, 10:44 PM)Wakanda Wrote: Wow so cool. I read all this interview and for me it looks so impossible to do all that. I'm so jealous about you. I hope that soon I will complete all my goal and some of them are same as yours.

Looks funny to me tho. Thank you very much mate. Don't be jaelous, that is killing people... You wil lbe able for sure and I am wishing you everything the best and much success in the future, starting from this moment!
2014-01-13, 11:31 PM,
(2014-01-13, 11:28 PM)dvLden Wrote:

Thanks, my mate from Serbia ! ^_^

(2014-01-13, 10:27 PM)Pankage Wrote: Hello from Croatia!

Ehehe, hello man! Greetings... Well thank you :P

Thank you TheVBScripter. I like honesty very much... I am not sure, but I think you did not before, but now thank you!

Ehehehe thanks man. Well I'm glad we have similar stories.

(2014-01-13, 10:44 PM)Wakanda Wrote: Wow so cool. I read all this interview and for me it looks so impossible to do all that. I'm so jealous about you. I hope that soon I will complete all my goal and some of them are same as yours.

Looks funny to me tho. Thank you very much mate. Don't be jaelous, that is killing people... You wil lbe able for sure and I am wishing you everything the best and much success in the future, starting from this moment!

Thank you so much Nenad ;) I was just joking about jealous part.

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.
2014-01-13, 11:42 PM,
Nice and motivational interview. All the best for the future Nenu :D