doubt with facebook ads and cpa :C
2017-09-15, 04:40 AM,
Hello, I am new in this world but for a long time I have been reading about internet marketingI have not started my own project out of fear, I am currently in economic trouble so I want to start with my projects.

I have a very noob doubt maybe, I'm from Mexico and the only payment methods that facebook accepts are cards (paypal, or direct) so if I banned an account I banned a payment method, even if I managed to create accounts every day (farming) I can not create payment methods every day because I have a limit of cards that I can draw (bank, debit)

my question is, what happens when you run out of payment methods?

I apologize for my bad English.
2017-09-15, 08:42 AM,
You buy ready facebook ads accounts which owners charge and you pay the amount + fee
2017-09-15, 08:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-15, 08:44 AM by Aicec.)
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. It seems you have answered your own question. However, nobody knows when they're going to get banned. You have to have a low report rating on your ads (deliver what you're promising) if you do that, there will be a lower chance of getting banned.

Also, if you have ran out of payment methods, you can research for cc's that aren't affiliated with a bank (there's a lot of retailers or similar brands) out there that work. I will try to create a guide about it this weekend as I have been quite busy this week.
2017-09-15, 01:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-15, 01:32 PM by iPiratica.)
(2017-09-15, 08:42 AM)Aicec Wrote: Sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. It seems you have answered your own question. However, nobody knows when they're going to get banned. You have to have a low report rating on your ads (deliver what you're promising) if you do that, there will be a lower chance of getting banned.

Also, if you have ran out of payment methods, you can research for cc's that aren't affiliated with a bank (there's a lot of retailers or similar brands) out there that work. I will try to create a guide about it this weekend as I have been quite busy this week.

First of all thank you very much for answering, if I understand that my English is bad (working on it) my question was, what to do when all my cards have been suspended by facebook?

(2017-09-15, 08:42 AM)Ayteck Wrote: You buy ready facebook ads accounts which owners charge and you pay the amount + fee

Hey, do you have any idea how much each bill costs?
2017-09-15, 07:31 PM,
(2017-09-15, 01:31 PM)iPiratica Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 08:42 AM)Aicec Wrote: Sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. It seems you have answered your own question. However, nobody knows when they're going to get banned. You have to have a low report rating on your ads (deliver what you're promising) if you do that, there will be a lower chance of getting banned.

First of all thank you very much for answering, if I understand that my English is bad (working on it) my question was, what to do when all my cards have been suspended by facebook?

(2017-09-15, 08:42 AM)Ayteck Wrote: You buy ready facebook ads accounts which owners charge and you pay the amount + fee

Hey, do you have any idea how much each bill costs?

different sellers have different prices, checkout the marketplace

What wins today in business IS NOT the ability to “out-muscle” or “out-resource” the competition. Rather, it’s the ability to out think your competitors!

2017-09-15, 09:15 PM,
just create a new acc with real name with real cc real payment method and u will be safe

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 365 4 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 123 7 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 130 8 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 174 10 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 184 Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top