do you follow some steps for every youtube video
2013-09-09, 10:47 PM,
Who use always the same steps for a youtube video and what are the steps that you use.

Started from made a video
2013-09-10, 01:23 AM,
What do you mean by steps? Like pre or post video production or what?

If you're talking about making the vid itself, I open up audacity and make a short 1 minute or so track of me explaining how to get my niche, and I voice over the proof and tell them to go to the description and that they have to do a short survey.

I don't know if that's optimal because I might be chasing people away, but my CR is 30% usually, so I really only attract the people that are willing to do the survey to my blog, the rest is icing.

I'll then make a quick local recording using OBS(Open Broadcast Software) showing the proof of the niche. I really try to make my stuff high quality, so I have a really nice microphone and a pretty nice computer to bump up the quality settings.

After the video is made and stuff, I will upload it to youtube as unlisted. I do the title, description, and keywords. I'll also do a custom closed captioning of my words because it helps with indexing. I'll make it public, wait 2-4 days, hit it with likes,views,retweets,shares, etc. I don't really go into SEO at the moment, but I'm looking into it.
Latest Thanks - View all

kinlee(2013-09-10 12:36 PM) 
2013-09-10, 11:44 AM,
how to make videos as im new here
2013-09-11, 03:13 PM,
Personally I normally have 1-2 hours daily to work on PPD. To maximize this time I have written down procedures (step by step) of every process I take. It took some time to write them down but it goes a long way. When I sit at the computer I know exactly what to do. I do it fast and and I don't miss a thing. As for the procedures, find a method that works and use it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 93 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,171 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 197 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top