discussion about downloading player
2014-01-17, 12:00 PM,
Friend many people usses content locker to lock the file content etc but now users are also smart and they leave the page without converting to lead so can we make them to do direct download like player and we can write there without that player file will not wrk so they have to download that particular file to see it so which network provide this type of service can u tell this and pls correct me if i am wrong somewhere
Sorry for my poor english
2014-01-17, 12:37 PM,
After a few quick searches the two that I have stumbled upon are Graboid and AffiliateBuzz. Graboid is PPI, but I wasn't able to find much out about AffiliateBuzz (mostly due to lack of trying, I'll let you do your own research).

I cannot vouch for either and I would recommend you do thorough research before investing any time.
2014-01-17, 12:49 PM,
Well , I see what you mean and i was using this . I had a niche on watching movies online , It used to work this way : When the user would click on the static image of the player a pop up would show up saying the user need a x mediaplayer , and after the user installing the mediaplayer i would track it using postback or api and give the acess to the Movie . There are many cpa networks that provide install offers , you can grab the offer direct link and redirect according to the country . Well , I stoped using this niche because i used to promote the movies on youtube , I used to upload an image saying : TO watch the full movie visit my website .... I used to rank it so high using the instant method and my skills that my video would pass the official trailers in rankings .... But this didnt ended well , because the copyright holders used to delete my videos very quick ... So , If you are intending to create something like this beware to copyright ... . By the way , My results were incredible , One day when i unlisted my video and it ranked higher then the official trailer i noticed that after like 3 minutes , In my google analytics real time statics , There were 7 Visitors online !! It was insane ! But really , Dont try to fight against copyright holders ... Well , I gave my niche here detailed ... My website actually is still up , but i stoped to promote in there due all this shit of copyright ...

** Also , Before choosing the offers , Be sure to see if the offer is actually converting , I experienced in some networks that install offers dont convert ... So , I would recommend you Adscendmedia (Only if you are using legit content , No copyright involved , They are very strict about that ) .
2014-01-17, 12:49 PM,
I have no idea of what you just said, bh4nuc0der.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Player afifgaziafi 2 213 2017-06-03, 11:45 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  Discussion with Affiliate Manager? naathanz 3 507 2016-04-18, 11:28 AM
Last Post: CPAWoman
  Discussion about how to rank safer NoS3D 3 512 2016-03-31, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Brighambar
  Need "Adobe Flash Player" LP coiosu 3 457 2016-02-29, 10:21 AM
Last Post: immart247
  Any CPA with own Movie player script? sibivfl 7 1,393 2016-01-01, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Dario_