cpagrip elites pls help me...
2015-10-06, 06:56 PM,
sorry im noob to this.
My questions is, how much will i earn if i will use the content locker (for example) in monetized tools tab in cpagrip? do i have to combined the monetized tools and the offers? or not necessary anymore?

THank you so much for the reply. GrinSmile

Can u pls. give me example of how to do or use the monetized tools and offers in cpagrip to fb.

Thank you again. i will pray that you earn more for helping me. :mone
y:Kiss
2015-10-06, 07:08 PM,
i didint get you properly, can you be more specific ?
Latest Thanks - View all

okeyincome(2015-10-06 08:12 PM) 
2015-10-06, 07:13 PM,
doing FB in that method is not advisable, you would need a content website to use content locker (because its meant to lock content).

Link locker can work on fb but directly posting affiliate link on facebook is a extremely bad and will result to a ban, sometimes instantly.

so you can make a simple free blogspot blog and post some valuable content and then lock them up with the content locker.

you can as well focus on download niche and use the file locker or link locker, search the forum to get niches by just typing "niche" in the search, you can also get landing pages of which you can use free hosting like 000webhost.com to host them and also a free domain name etc.
Latest Thanks - View all

okeyincome(2015-10-06 08:12 PM) 
2015-10-06, 08:50 PM,
(2015-10-06, 07:08 PM)PwN.GgWp Wrote: i didint get you properly, can you be more specific ?

like now im doing my FIRST blog about games, then i put a download button, then i "create new content locker" in cpagrip link it to my download button in my blog. and i tried to preview my work and click to button and it says have to complete offer below but i can't view because of my region. then whats next? is this finish blog? how about the "my offer" in cpagrip? what else i miss here to earn?

pls help.
Thank you bro..
2015-10-06, 10:06 PM,
(2015-10-06, 07:13 PM)babilavena Wrote: doing FB in that method is not advisable, you would need a content website to use content locker (because its meant to lock content).

Link locker can work on fb but directly posting affiliate link on facebook is a extremely bad and will result to a ban, sometimes instantly.

so you can make a simple free blogspot blog and post some valuable content and then lock them up with the content locker.

you can as well focus on download niche and use the file locker or link locker, search the forum to get niches by just typing "niche" in the search, you can also get landing pages of which you can use free hosting like 000webhost.com to host them and also a free domain name etc.

thank you very much. but im stockup now after linking my content locker to my blog. because i was thinking how about the "my offer" in cpagrip? Am i done with blog? whats next?

I apreciated your help. TIA
2015-10-06, 10:23 PM,
No, that is all you had to do, the "my offer" section is just for you to know the offers that people will see when they visit your site from different countries. since there is no offer in your country as per your preview, it means even if you go to the "my offers" section, you will not see offers. so the content locker simple uses the offers listed there to display them to the visitors.

you can start spreading now to get your first dollar :

then later read on how to improve things etc. check on other's work on google and get inspired ..
Latest Thanks - View all

okeyincome(2015-10-07 06:48 AM) 
2015-10-07, 06:49 AM,
(2015-10-06, 10:23 PM)babilavena Wrote: No, that is all you had to do, the "my offer" section is just for you to know the offers that people will see when they visit your site from different countries. since there is no offer in your country as per your preview, it means even if you go to the "my offers" section, you will not see offers. so the content locker simple uses the offers listed there to display them to the visitors.

then later read on how to improve things etc. check on other's work on google and get inspired ..

Thank you very much. owe you one bro. MoneyMoneyMoney
2015-10-08, 06:13 PM,
(2015-10-07, 06:49 AM)okeyincome Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 10:23 PM)babilavena Wrote: No, that is all you had to do, the "my offer" section is just for you to know the offers that people will see when they visit your site from different countries. since there is no offer in your country as per your preview, it means even if you go to the "my offers" section, you will not see offers. so the content locker simple uses the offers listed there to display them to the visitors.

Thank you very much. owe you one bro. MoneyMoneyMoney

you are welcome
Latest Thanks - View all

okeyincome(2015-10-08 06:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 152 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,174 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  GERMAN SPEAKING ELITES Please Help Me mkhungo 7 145 2017-10-13, 06:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 115 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 694 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top