confused need guidance
2015-01-24, 12:13 AM,
I am confused and need guidance.. I need someone who is earning well to guide me, like I will copy what you do, I will sign up under your referral and sign up for any product affiliate of yours. I can invest money, I got some savings. I am not asking to be spoonfed, I will learn myself, I know by searching in google or youtube, but its hard to do it all alone and without any personal guidance from successful earner.

I know some will say, go search and read, and implement this shit. But for someone who never ranked any site, or haven't make any money, it will take a longer time. I want to shorten my learning curve this way. Its alot harder to do CPA nowdays, the competition is tough, google is stricter than ever. Can anyone help ? I am just trying out seeking anyone... I dont know if there will be anyone who will such of help to me. Like Anthony Robbins said, find successful people out there and copy what they do.

Thanks for reading
2015-01-24, 05:00 PM,
(2015-01-24, 12:13 AM)dukethacore Wrote: I am confused and need guidance.. I need someone who is earning well to guide me, like I will copy what you do, I will sign up under your referral and sign up for any product affiliate of yours. I can invest money, I got some savings. I am not asking to be spoonfed, I will learn myself, I know by searching in google or youtube, but its hard to do it all alone and without any personal guidance from successful earner.

I know some will say, go search and read, and implement this shit. But for someone who never ranked any site, or haven't make any money, it will take a longer time. I want to shorten my learning curve this way. Its alot harder to do CPA nowdays, the competition is tough, google is stricter than ever. Can anyone help ? I am just trying out seeking anyone... I dont know if there will be anyone who will such of help to me. Like Anthony Robbins said, find successful people out there and copy what they do.

Thanks for reading

I sent you a PM Friend :)
2015-01-25, 04:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-25, 04:43 PM by SADBOYS2001.)
Since you are want to sign up under referall, I guess you post this in the wrong section or sub forum. You should post this thread to this sub forum http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Referrals
I hope you can get more people to help you. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Newbie Need Help] Feel Confused About White and Black Hat. 5light 1 109 2017-08-06, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 2 145 2017-06-29, 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
  Some One Help Me ! I Am So Confused 5light 3 164 2017-06-20, 09:48 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Need Guidance - How to earn with CPAGrip content locker by driving youtube traffic nfrbd17 1 292 2017-06-03, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sapnmeet
  Anyone used Mass Video Blaster Pro? In need of some guidance Murker 12 1,880 2016-10-21, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Enzlo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top