can someone help me in this issue (youtube videos copyright issue)
2016-03-23, 02:59 PM,
Hi

so 1st of all i am new to youtube thing.

i saw many many many people are uploading the local dramas so i said to my self that is should give it a try ! so i uploaded a video and got copy right issue i uploaded again and i got flaged or strike .

then i start editing the videos i was removing the logo of tv channel and added some text at start and uploaded it again but got again the copyright , flagged , strike.

then i edit one video again but this time i crop the video also puted some music in start and some music at end but this time i still got copyright , flagged , strike.

i know i am doing wrong stuff (black hat) but the thing is there are many many other people are uploading and they doing well ! some of them don't even remove the logo of tv chennal and uploading whole drama and doing fine

i just want to know how the hell they are not beeing copyright or flagged , strike ? even they have puted multiple ads in their videos

another thing is that each time i edited my video different way the each time i got the strike , flagged , or inpropriat content warning different way

like on video A frist i was got flagged then i edited and uploaded then i got impropriate content and i edited again and uploaded then i got stike.

and i am downloading those videos from youtube may be that is the issue ? that youtube is detecting that video that it was downloaded from youtube?

here are the copyright , flagged , stike e-mail i got .

Quote:The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube:

"Gul E Rana - Episode 19 FULL HD Drama 19 Mar 2016" (https://youtu.be/IxZh4551AN4)
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description. Learn more.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account getting terminated.

For more information about Community Guidelines strikes, please visit our Help Center. Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the Help Center.

- The YouTube Team

Quote:A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up
Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Note: Your video was manually reviewed by the copyright owner or someone on behalf of the copyright owner.

Video title: Mann Mayal Episode 9 HD - 21 March 2016
Includes: Audiovisual content
Claimed by: nirvanadigital
View claim details

What's next?
If there are no problems, you don’t need to take any action. You don't need to delete your video.

If something went wrong and the copyright owner or our system made a mistake, we have a dispute process. Only use it if you’re confident you have the rights to use all the content in your video.

- The YouTube Team

Quote:The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube:

"Mann Mayal Episode 09 - 21 March 2016" (https://youtu.be/p8fYzpAZ3g8)
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description. Learn more.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account getting terminated.

For more information about Community Guidelines strikes, please visit our Help Center. Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the Help Center.

- The YouTube Team

"Abro Episode 14 - Full 20 March 2016" (https://youtu.be/noxo1DqtKYA)

- The YouTube Team

"Gul E Rana Episode 19 HD - Full Drama 19 Mar 2016" (https://youtu.be/ySnGSODEe-A)

This is the second Community Guidelines strike your account has received within six months. As a result, we’ve temporarily disabled your account. To regain access, you’ll need to sign in to YouTube, acknowledge this strike, and then wait two weeks.

- The YouTube Team
2016-03-23, 03:03 PM,
(2016-03-23, 02:59 PM)cchinta Wrote: Hi

so 1st of all i am new to youtube thing.

i saw many many many people are uploading the local dramas so i said to my self that is should give it a try ! so i uploaded a video and got copy right issue i uploaded again and i got flaged or strike .

then i start editing the videos i was removing the logo of tv channel and added some text at start and uploaded it again but got again the copyright , flagged , strike.

then i edit one video again but this time i crop the video also puted some music in start and some music at end but this time i still got copyright , flagged , strike.

i know i am doing wrong stuff (black hat) but the thing is there are many many other people are uploading and they doing well ! some of them don't even remove the logo of tv chennal and uploading whole drama and doing fine

i just want to know how the hell they are not beeing copyright or flagged , strike ? even they have puted multiple ads in their videos

another thing is that each time i edited my video different way the each time i got the strike , flagged , or inpropriat content warning different way

like on video A frist i was got flagged then i edited and uploaded then i got impropriate content and i edited again and uploaded then i got stike.

and i am downloading those videos from youtube may be that is the issue ? that youtube is detecting that video that it was downloaded from youtube?

here are the copyright , flagged , stike e-mail i got .

"Gul E Rana - Episode 19 FULL HD Drama 19 Mar 2016" (https://youtu.be/IxZh4551AN4)

- The YouTube Team

Quote:A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up
Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Note: Your video was manually reviewed by the copyright owner or someone on behalf of the copyright owner.

Video title: Mann Mayal Episode 9 HD - 21 March 2016
Includes: Audiovisual content
Claimed by: nirvanadigital
View claim details

What's next?
If there are no problems, you don’t need to take any action. You don't need to delete your video.

If something went wrong and the copyright owner or our system made a mistake, we have a dispute process. Only use it if you’re confident you have the rights to use all the content in your video.

- The YouTube Team

"Mann Mayal Episode 09 - 21 March 2016" (https://youtu.be/p8fYzpAZ3g8)

- The YouTube Team

"Abro Episode 14 - Full 20 March 2016" (https://youtu.be/noxo1DqtKYA)

- The YouTube Team

"Gul E Rana Episode 19 HD - Full Drama 19 Mar 2016" (https://youtu.be/ySnGSODEe-A)

This is the second Community Guidelines strike your account has received within six months. As a result, we’ve temporarily disabled your account. To regain access, you’ll need to sign in to YouTube, acknowledge this strike, and then wait two weeks.

- The YouTube Team

This case always happen all the time most specially when the TV program is popular. The best you could do is move away from it, you'll keep getting the same copyright strike when you do upload videos that aren't yours.

You better capture or create your own video and monetize them later once you have built your audience.
2016-03-23, 03:09 PM,
(2016-03-23, 03:03 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: This case always happen all the time most specially when the TV program is popular. The best you could do is move away from it, you'll keep getting the same copyright strike when you do upload videos that aren't yours.

You better capture or create your own video and monetize them later once you have built your audience.

but how the other many users are uploading same thing and doing fine ! some of then don't even edit the video
2016-03-23, 03:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-23, 03:16 PM by SlayerX.)
I've read about methods where users change few things in the video which goes unnoticeable to the viewer, but makes it harder for youtube's automatic copyright flagging system to detect. Let me list some which i remember.

Changing the total length of the video by clipping few unnecessary bits.
Changing the pitch of the audio slightly.
Changing the color saturation of the video.
2016-04-03, 02:13 PM,
To find a video on you tube that can literally use them as your own within your YouTube account and it is perfectly legal with YouTube you will need to search for your keyword then a comma and then creativecommons.
If you are in the niche of cars you can search YouTube for the keyword: fast cars, creativecommons

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 99 7,804 2017-12-16, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 7 263 2017-12-15, 11:34 PM
Last Post: CarolA
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 98 9,178 2017-12-15, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 29 2,216 2017-12-15, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Watt
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 28 3,603 2017-12-15, 03:21 PM
Last Post: alextranmmo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top