camtasia studio shakes
2015-03-04, 02:54 PM,
Hi, I have been using Camtasia studo 7 for over a year and it started shaking so I downloded Camtasia studio 8 but this version is also shakes when I record! even more!
The problem is that when I record my mouse and all the screen kind of shaked, and when I watch what I have recorded it looks really bad because it shakes! how can I handle this?
2015-03-05, 12:35 AM,
If I get this right, you're having problems with camera shaking right?
You should use something like VirtualDub to record and the Deshaker filter to stabilize the video, you can edit it with Camtasia Studio later.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2015-03-05, 12:37 AM,
(2015-03-05, 12:35 AM)Nightcore Wrote: If I get this right, you're having problems with camera shaking right?
You should use something like VirtualDub to record and the Deshaker filter to stabilize the video, you can edit it with Camtasia Studio later.

can't I record and both edit with camtasia? is it a problem with my computer or with camtasia?
2015-03-05, 12:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-05, 12:48 AM by DutchPride.)
(2015-03-05, 12:37 AM)miamor Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 12:35 AM)Nightcore Wrote: If I get this right, you're having problems with camera shaking right?

can't I record and both edit with camtasia? is it a problem with my computer or with camtasia?

If you want to be sure what's causing the problem you can either:

1. Download and install Camtasia on a diffrent computer and see if it does the same.
2. Download a different recording software e.g (http://camstudio.org/)

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-05, 03:11 AM,
(2015-03-05, 12:37 AM)miamor Wrote:

You can use zoom-n-pan and reposition the video for each move, this will take a lot of time. Camtasia doesn't currently have a stabilization feature.
I think YouTube also has some image stabilization.
There's also Mercalli Easy Video Stabilizer which you can use to stabilize the video after rendering it with Camtasia.

Though honestly I'd use another screen capture program and see if it does the same, if the video is still shaky then you're probably shaking it. Your camera might also have a stabilization feature which will probably be more effective.

My VIP Shares:

2015-03-05, 02:41 PM,
I also have problem while recording gameplay. It doesn't records game, just desktop...
2015-03-05, 08:01 PM,
(2015-03-05, 02:41 PM)skinder Wrote: I also have problem while recording gameplay. It doesn't records game, just desktop...

If you want to record your gameplay use Fraps, It's more efficient.
I don't think Camtasia is made for recording gameplay.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-05, 08:10 PM,
(2015-03-05, 02:41 PM)skinder Wrote: I also have problem while recording gameplay. It doesn't records game, just desktop...

Camtasia does not support Fullscreen applications (and that includes games).
Either use the recording software in the app that comes with your graphics card drivers (AMD Gaming Evolved app or GeForce Experience for Nvidia cards) or Fraps.

My VIP Shares:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camtasia - 2017 jacmag 4 246 2017-08-24, 11:09 PM
Last Post: tonghannyong
  Visual studio/basic miamor 6 247 2017-03-07, 10:37 PM
Last Post: miamor
  Visual Studio - Windows SmartScreen?! Adept 5 941 2016-03-11, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Adept
  Visual Studio - CPAgrip offers embedded in application Adept 5 741 2016-03-06, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Adept
  Josh Canoe Game Setup Visual Studio sygamers 2 727 2016-02-09, 02:25 AM
Last Post: sygamers

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top