[c#] How do you protect your software from unauthorized access ?
02-11-2017, 07:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2017, 08:28 PM by xakaa.)
Hey CpaElite members !!

I want to know how do you prevent the piracy of your software.
I have a software coded in c# (bot). I would like to know how I can protect it from unauthorized access ?

Need a custom script ?
Feel free to PM ME !!
02-12-2017, 12:28 AM,
Very simple, the first step is to NOT use C#, because it can be decompiled (like VB and every .Net file).

Use C++ instead, it produces native code after the compilation.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
02-12-2017, 01:23 AM,
(02-12-2017, 12:28 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Very simple, the first step is to NOT use C#, because it can be decompiled (like VB and every .Net file).

Use C++ instead, it produces native code after the compilation.

Thank you for your answer but by unautorized access I want to say avoiding access for non-purchasers users.

I will take your advice in consideration on my future project :)

Need a custom script ?
Feel free to PM ME !!
02-12-2017, 02:36 AM,
(02-12-2017, 01:23 AM)xakaa Wrote: Thank you for your answer but by unautorized access I want to say avoiding access for non-purchasers users.

There are some licensing libraries available, but please be aware, that even these could be decompiled (if not written in C++). Normally such license systems use a client side (your customer) and a server side (your licensing server).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

02-12-2017, 03:39 AM,
(02-12-2017, 02:36 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 01:23 AM)xakaa Wrote: Thank you for your answer but by unautorized access I want to say avoiding access for non-purchasers users.

There are some licensing libraries available, but please be aware, that even these could be decompiled (if not written in C++). Normally such license systems use a client side (your customer) and a server side (your licensing server).

Allright. I think I gonna rewrite my software with c++, it will be much better
Thank you.

Need a custom script ?
Feel free to PM ME !!
02-12-2017, 04:25 AM,
At least the licensing library should be written in C++ first.

02-12-2017, 04:25 AM,
I use a routine that checks for a key on a website, if it's not there the software won't work, as far as I know a key generator for this kind of thing is not possible to create because the keys are controlled by myself and are given to specific users, so even if that specific key ends up somewhere else I can track who used the software by IP and check it against the specific users IP resulting in a possible removal of the key from the website. genius eh?
02-12-2017, 04:42 AM,
(02-12-2017, 04:25 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: At least the licensing library should be written in C++ first.

allright thank you :)

(02-12-2017, 04:25 AM)caesar Wrote: I use a routine that checks for a key on a website, if it's not there the software won't work, as far as I know a key generator for this kind of thing is not possible to create because the keys are controlled by myself and are given to specific users, so even if that specific key ends up somewhere else I can track who used the software by IP and check it against the specific users IP resulting in a possible removal of the key from the website. genius eh?

Haha, yeah genius. I will do something like your system where i can monitor the users that connect with the same key.
I think I will raise an alert when 2 or many people connect with the same key on different ip adresse.

Thank you for your answer.
02-12-2017, 10:08 PM,
(02-12-2017, 04:42 AM)xakaa Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 04:25 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: At least the licensing library should be written in C++ first.

allright thank you :)

(02-12-2017, 04:25 AM)caesar Wrote: I use a routine that checks for a key on a website, if it's not there the software won't work, as far as I know a key generator for this kind of thing is not possible to create because the keys are controlled by myself and are given to specific users, so even if that specific key ends up somewhere else I can track who used the software by IP and check it against the specific users IP resulting in a possible removal of the key from the website. genius eh?

Haha, yeah genius. I will do something like your system where i can monitor the users that connect with the same key.
I think I will raise an alert when 2 or many people connect with the same key on different ip adresse.

Thank you for your answer.

No problem, it works well for me and helps me keep track of who uses my Software.
02-20-2017, 01:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 01:17 AM by Killbane.)
(02-12-2017, 03:39 AM)xakaa Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 02:36 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

Allright. I think I gonna rewrite my software with c++, it will be much better
Thank you.

Or you could use license dll like ubot studio loader and use it within your bot. Engima protector with web authentication is good as far as i know.

Will save you time. Still you need to obfuscate your c# bot so links cant be traced to loader.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ANNOUNCEMENT How To Protect And Secure Your WordPress Websites For Free [HawkEye Guide] HawkEye 22 5,632 07-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: alexoron
  Is There Any Good and Reliable IP Tracking Software? wilhb81 5 493 05-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: wilhb81
  Wordpress Editor Software? HexaTech 0 712 05-27-2016, 07:09 PM
Last Post: HexaTech
  [HQ] Protect your Landing Pages using HTML Guardian SiriusBlack 20 2,425 01-26-2016, 06:41 PM
Last Post: paraikatte
  Coding CPAgrip Software blacksploit 4 1,234 01-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Last Post: blacksploit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top