building email list without a website
2017-12-05, 09:57 PM,
Hello,

How can I build a targeted email list without website quickly ? Thank you !
2017-12-05, 10:32 PM,
You can use the facebook emails, by scraping the usernames, OR even you can buy email list.
2017-12-06, 12:27 AM,
If you want email list quickly than you can purchase it.
2017-12-06, 03:19 AM,
(2017-12-05, 10:32 PM)JustPlainLucas Wrote: You can use the facebook emails, by scraping the usernames, OR even you can buy email list.

I've already scraped more than 10k, however people are not interested, the major of emails go to spam, a lot of bounces and no conversion.
Any way thank you for you reply.
2017-12-06, 03:22 AM,
(2017-12-06, 12:27 AM)CrypticEagle Wrote: If you want email list quickly than you can purchase it.

Many email marketing expert advice to not buy emails lists, because simply they aren't targeted and have a lot of bounces and cause spam.
2017-12-06, 05:11 PM,
I use CamScan and import all new business cards into an email list. I rarely email them and when I do it's insanely segmented and personalized giving me inane response rates.

Example: All leads in "Finance" that I met a "TechCrunch" in "Berlin" between "2016 - 2017"

Everything in parentheses is a keyword I would filter for.
2017-12-06, 09:40 PM,
(2017-12-06, 03:19 AM)Med Fd Wrote: I've already scraped more than 10k, however people are not interested, the major of emails go to spam, a lot of bounces and no conversion.

You can't simply build a list and expect to have a high open rate.

You need to provide them something in return. Even if you do not have a website, you can use social media, but you need to let them know you will offer them something. Otherwise, nobody will ever open your emails.
Latest Thanks - View all

Med Fd(2017-12-07 07:43 PM) 
2017-12-08, 09:55 AM,
For the past 17 years, I've mainly been promoting PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I drive traffic and build responsive email lists using fresh / targeted 3rd party email data and generating real-time, co-reg leads.

3rd party data is email leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific PPL niche or offer and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

Co-reg is simply where I place an ad for a specific PPL offer on a co-registration network and their publishers display it at the time a user is signing up with them and can request more info about my offer. When a user requests more info their contact info is then automatically imported into my ESP account and they are sent a message regarding the offer. Which I pay on a per lead basis.

So with the above, I am getting fresh / targeted leads specifically for the PPL offers I'm promoting. However, they are not typically as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list that you build yourself. So to compensate for this you need to work with higher volume. This is not a big deal since the cost is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to traditional list building methods.

When mailing, you want to skim off the top any fast-track conversions and then for long-term success, you want to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting and removing unresponsive users...converting the leads from quantity to quality and into quality responsive lists. Which you can then also cross-promote other offers on the back-end.

Basically, I promote PPL offers because they provide the path of least resistance to generating conversions/$$$ and converting the data into cash producing assets.

There is really more to it than it sounds, but done right it can be extremely profitable.

Something to think about
Latest Thanks - View all

Med Fd(2017-12-08 05:11 PM) 

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize
2017-12-08, 05:21 PM,
(2017-12-08, 09:55 AM)emonetize Wrote: For the past 17 years, I've mainly been promoting PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I drive traffic and build responsive email lists using fresh / targeted 3rd party email data and generating real-time, co-reg leads.

3rd party data is email leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific PPL niche or offer and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

Co-reg is simply where I place an ad for a specific PPL offer on a co-registration network and their publishers display it at the time a user is signing up with them and can request more info about my offer. When a user requests more info their contact info is then automatically imported into my ESP account and they are sent a message regarding the offer. Which I pay on a per lead basis.

So with the above, I am getting fresh / targeted leads specifically for the PPL offers I'm promoting. However, they are not typically as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list that you build yourself. So to compensate for this you need to work with higher volume. This is not a big deal since the cost is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to traditional list building methods.

When mailing, you want to skim off the top any fast-track conversions and then for long-term success, you want to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting and removing unresponsive users...converting the leads from quantity to quality and into quality responsive lists. Which you can then also cross-promote other offers on the back-end.

Basically, I promote PPL offers because they provide the path of least resistance to generating conversions/$$$ and converting the data into cash producing assets.

There is really more to it than it sounds, but done right it can be extremely profitable.

Something to think about

Thank you for you reply. Would you suggest me which co-registration networks should I have used to get leads on health ?
2017-12-10, 11:04 PM,
You can use social media fi you don't have a website ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Med Fd(2017-12-13 06:12 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 84 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 404 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 178 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  which is best hosting for hacking niche website namecheap suspend my hosting vinit91 4 366 2017-11-02, 12:15 PM
Last Post: asadkhanp

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top