braggin here & there
2014-02-03, 01:45 PM,
Hi all,

Just wanted to brag about the fact that I didn't make any money yet in cpa/ppd networks.. So I decided that I'm going to buy Legends..

I hope this investment will be worth it, as I'm a totally newb for this, will finally somewhen hit the 1k$ month with the tutorials I'll find there..

Just waiting for the money on paypal to arive, and off we go..

What do you guys think about this investment, will it be worth the money?
2014-02-03, 01:55 PM,
Hello darknet, welcome
Investments as these are good if you put work and time in it. There is a lot of material available to increase your earnings. You'll see.

Wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2014-02-03, 02:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:01 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Well i have to be honest. Not any tutorial will earn you money.

Money is possible to earn with hard work...

Good Luck...
2014-02-03, 02:03 PM,
While you are waiting for the money, browse the forum and read what's available for free. You'll find all the necessary info and more to get you started. The Legends is a good add-on but not the necessity.
2014-02-03, 02:17 PM,
In my opinion, upgrading to legends doesn't guarantees you will start making lots of money. I am not upgraded yet but using only the resources available for free members here, i am making money. I learned a lot here being only a free member. Browsing only tutorials will not make you money, you have to choose one which you think will be best and apply your own twist to it, you have to be somewhat different than others to reach the top. Anyways, these are my opinions. I wish you best of luck and hope you start earning after upgrading.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-02-03, 03:21 PM,
thanks both for the answers!
Im pretty sure you both are right, but I just need to find some decent niches, and thats the problem..
I have some niches but dont know if they will succeed, and if its worth for investing in them for a website etc etc..
Thats my problem actually at this moment.. :p
2014-02-03, 04:06 PM,
(2014-02-03, 01:45 PM)d4rknet Wrote: Hi all,

Just wanted to brag about the fact that I didn't make any money yet in cpa/ppd networks.. So I decided that I'm going to buy Legends..

I hope this investment will be worth it, as I'm a totally newb for this, will finally somewhen hit the 1k$ month with the tutorials I'll find there..

If I were you I would hold of from buying VIP for now. Go and earn your first dollar using YouTube and the free niches / guides on this forum (outside the VIP) then when you feel ready to scale it up invest the money you made into the VIP.
Latest Thanks - View all

d4rknet(2014-02-03 04:13 PM) 
2014-02-03, 04:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 04:12 PM by Mr.Basra.)
(2014-02-03, 04:06 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

If I were you I would hold of from buying VIP for now. Go and earn your first dollar using YouTube and the free niches / guides on this forum (outside the VIP) then when you feel ready to scale it up invest the money you made into the VIP.

Fair enough. First learn how to use weapons properly than just buying new ones :D
Once you will earn at least 10$ a day then you deserve vip elites Grin

Cheers.
Latest Thanks - View all

d4rknet(2014-02-03 04:13 PM) 
2014-02-03, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 04:17 PM by d4rknet.)
(2014-02-03, 04:10 PM)Mr.Basra Wrote:

Fair enough. First learn how to use weapons properly than just buying new ones :D
Once you will earn at least 10$ a day then you deserve vip elites Grin

Cheers.
Lol, I like that expression, described completely what I need to do..

What do you both guys suggest to invest in, when I've found a niche I think which will be successfull? Youtube likes, subscribers & views? Or what would be the smartest thing to do then?

I like the fact you are not pushing at all to buy vip/legends.. That's not what I'm used to read when a head admin can make money out of it (buying vip costs money as you know :p).. You even suggest to not buy it at this moment..

Thanks given for both & I will think of it for sure!! :)
2014-02-03, 04:25 PM,
Get 100 likes - 10 comments - 10,000 simple views or 5,000 HR views - 100 WIKI Backlinks :)
And you are done for simple niche :)

Cheers.
Latest Thanks - View all

d4rknet(2014-02-03 04:46 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top