binsanity - About me
2016-01-04, 06:56 PM,
Tell us about your family life? (Optional)
I have a complete and happy family, my parents are together, I have 4 siblings, I am the eldest.
============================

Martial status? (Optional)
I have a beautiful and sexy partner, we are living together and we are having a baby, she is 4 months pregnant.

How did you find CPA Elites?
I found Cpaelites on Fileice forums.

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?
I started IM in year 2013 with Fileice, but now I switch with CPAGrip and I've been working with them for over a year now.

What inspired you to start internet marketing?
Money. Since I did not came from a rich family, I started to find a way to earn my own money for me, and my family needs.

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?
For my family needs, real life businesses, and saving money for my future baby and family.

What is your motivation to keep on making money?
My family, my future baby.

What's the total amount of Money you have made? (Optional)
Five Figures.

Any tips for the community?
Just keep going on, don't stop chasing your dreams, if you are not earning money with your current method don't get stuck with there, try something new and put some twists with your method.
Remember, all the masters and legendary earners are not earning money with simple methods they're adding something new with it.

Any thing you would like to say here? Go crazy. (Optional)
Thanks Hawk, and for all the good members here that sharing their experience in IM, you don't know how newbie like me (few years ago) earning a serious amount of money now.
And don't take you job seriously, work smart, entertain yourself sometimes, don't stressed out your self, you will not get a new ideas if you are stessed, keep it cool.
2016-01-06, 01:54 PM,
Thanks for posting your Life expierences so far enjoyed reading it, And i agree on your tip don't stress out and take your time to rest in between your project.
This way you can clear your head and make sure you can work on your next project for 200%.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2016-01-06, 01:57 PM,
Thanks for sharing your life experience, Glad life has treated you well

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top