big problem with the offers
2014-02-12, 04:52 PM,
when i give the offers to the peole the antivirus on their PC block the offers ??!!

what's the solve of this problem ?
2014-02-13, 06:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-13, 06:01 AM by 10keachday.)
What network are you using ?

If it is CPAGrip, John the owner is working on getting it unblocked from Avast
2014-02-13, 06:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-13, 01:53 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
Hi jack.hammer -

From time to time, anti-virus companies flag other companies incorrectly. Sometimes it's because a publisher was doing something they shouldn't have been doing, and other times it's because someone is playing a prank and tricked them into blocking us. Misunderstandings like this happen from time to time relatively easily, and it's unfortunate that things like this happen.

The good news is that earnings haven't been impacted. What we're seeing is that publishers are the ones feeling the blunt of it because they can't access their administrative tools. That said, if you disable avast the domain works fine. Additionally, we are working to have this issue cleared up shortly.

Thanks for your concerns, in the future feel free to email or skype your affiliate manager and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to put your mind at ease. You can always message me with additional concerns.

-John
2014-02-13, 09:20 AM,
They can spin up new domains, or get avast to remove them from blacklist. This stuff happens, in the meantime here is some info so you can login still.

Adding Websites to the Exclusions List:
- Step 1: Double-click on the "Avast" icon in the system tray to open the user interface.
- Step 2: Click the "Real-Time Shields" tab on the left and then click the "Web Shield" item.
- Step 3: Click the "Expert Settings" button to open the Web Shield settings window.
- Step 4: Click "Exclusions" at the left.
- Step 5: Click once in the "enter address" box in the "URLs to exclude section" and type the URL of the website.
- Step 6: Click the "Add" button to add the website to the Exclusions list.
- Step 7: Add all websites that you want to visit and click "OK" to save the new settings and close the window.
2014-02-13, 10:11 AM,
there are another big problem the CPAgrip and CPAlead some people complete the offers but idon got lead why?
2014-02-13, 01:43 PM,
Looks like they resolved the issue
2014-02-13, 08:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-13, 08:05 PM by AngeloRoic.)
(2014-02-13, 06:16 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Hi jack.hammer -

From time to time, anti-virus companies flag other companies incorrectly. Sometimes it's because a publisher was doing something they shouldn't have been doing, and other times it's because someone is playing a prank and tricked them into blocking us. Misunderstandings like this happen from time to time relatively easily, and it's unfortunate that things like this happen.

The good news is that earnings haven't been impacted. What we're seeing is that publishers are the ones feeling the blunt of it because they can't access their administrative tools. That said, if you disable avast the domain works fine. Additionally, we are working to have this issue cleared up shortly.

Thanks for your concerns, in the future feel free to email or skype your affiliate manager and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to put your mind at ease. You can always message me with additional concerns.

-John

i hope you will solve issues with avast soon. this sucks :(

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 7 292 1 hour ago
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 416 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,487 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 128 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 293 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top