bh legality discussion
2015-03-15, 04:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-15, 06:24 PM by SitraM.)
Hey there,
I am planning to completely quit black hat niches, because i got this paranoya which became not funny anymore :/
Well consider these things and maybe you will become one:
1. GSA SER. People most of the time are trying to rank parasite sites or videos... As we all know, gsa ser is considered spamming software. There are many examples when people are getting at least c&d for such activities.
2. Copyrights and negative impact for brands. I think i dont have to explain anything about it. It is not a joke.
3. People are getting not what they expect to get, while they pay money or personal information.
And also i think what should i do with my projects, they are bringing decent amount of money, should i just close it ? or should i sell it ? is there any place where i could sell bh projects lol ?
Do you have any experience about complaints from people that are using your niches? Or any trademark complaints ?
Thanks
2015-03-15, 05:14 PM,
Getting jail for using GSA SER, 11 AM and im done for today lol...
2015-03-15, 05:21 PM,
Basically i haven't heard anyone get in jail for this stuff, only forewarn, yes many people lose money domains and the time that they have invested but it's the risk of the bh and u must play like this if you choose unethical and pirate money. i u want to change side and make money from your project make an ebook and sell it in hackforums it's a great way..
2015-03-15, 05:23 PM,
(2015-03-15, 05:14 PM)lalo Wrote: Getting jail for using GSA SER, 11 AM and im done for today lol...
Avoid building too much dofollow links if you don't want to go in jail.
Latest Thanks - View all

lalo(2015-03-15 06:52 PM) 

Cool
2015-03-15, 05:27 PM,
imo you should always use your brain and do nothing extremely dumb and you won't get sued.
And I don't think you will ever get sued for spamming a niche like COC H@ck as long as you do it right.
On the other hand, we shouldn't discuss about parasite sites on a CPA/PPD forum.

AND

It's so easy to make nearly every BH niche GH or even WH.

Need help with anything German related? Just PM me!

My tutorials so far:
3x Black/Whitehat Niches
How to add a countdown to your LP - will increase your conversions/CTR
2015-03-15, 06:29 PM,
Well there are many reports about that... Not always jail, but big fines and expenive fees is normal...
Why we shouldnt speak about parasite sites ? It is the part of cpa promotion, so i guess it is a good place for that!
And it sounded like c&d is nothing bad, but most of the time complainant requests are huge!
i
2015-03-15, 06:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-15, 06:54 PM by cracky.)
(2015-03-15, 05:30 PM)DeathGun Wrote: You can really go to jail if they gave you a C&D and ignore it then continue what you are doing. You'll be safe doing BH as long as you stop when they told you to stop

What the... dude do you even know what "jail" word means? Serisouly you believe someone will lock you in cage for doing bh stuff? Are you like 12 years old? Go out, do some research, read basic informations how the law works because people who say stuff like this live in their own internet world.
Because people like you noobs who do bh stuff can't sleep at night. You heard something, somewhere, you don't even know what you then come on forums and say "you will go to jail if (...), just lol.
In the worst freaking case you will pay $$$ for scamming or breaking copyrights after you ignored messages which were telling you to stop. They don't want to sue you as it's really big effort for them to start lawsuit and all the stuff against you, they just want you to stop. Even being sued by someone who is 15,000km from you doesn't mean anything at all. None will ever put you in jail, you will pay money in worst case, alot of money.
2015-03-15, 06:51 PM,
I would buy your projects xD

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-03-15, 07:00 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-15, 08:09 PM by DeathGun.)
s
(2015-03-15, 06:36 PM)cracky Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 05:30 PM)DeathGun Wrote: You can really go to jail if they gave you a C&D and ignore it then continue what you are doing. You'll be safe doing BH as long as you stop when they told you to stop

What the... dude do you even know what "jail" word means? Serisouly you believe someone will lock you in cage for doing bh stuff? Are you like 12 years old? Go out, do some research, read basic informations how the law works because people who say stuff like this live in their own internet world.
Because people like you noobs who do bh stuff can't sleep at night. You heard something, somewhere, you don't even know what you then come on forums and say "you will go to jail if (...), just lol.
In the worst freaking case you will pay $$$ for scamming or breaking copyrights after you ignored messages which were telling you to stop. They don't want to sue you as it's really big effort for them to start lawsuit and all the stuff against you, they just want you to stop. Even being sued by someone who is 15,000km from you doesn't mean anything at all. None will ever put you in jail, you will pay money in worst case, alot of money.

EDITED: my bad. im into alot of forums so it did not occured to me that all people here are only interested in Internet marketing BH stuffs. i referred to a general BH stuff which is clearly not the discussion. my sincere apologies.
2015-03-15, 07:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-15, 07:20 PM by Snoopy.)
(2015-03-15, 07:00 PM)DeathGun Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 06:36 PM)cracky Wrote:

all i can say is LOL hahahah
im not just referring to BH stuffs like COC h@ck or something similiar. im referring to general blackhat stuffs like credit card scams, bank frauds and such things. any crime that is done in the internet are included in BLACKHAT stuffs.

so shut your mouth and do your REASEARCH before posting your opinion of you feeling superior to others hahah

This is an internet marketing forum so when you say BH you reffer to blackhat from internet marketing world not the BH from other sides(like scamming/fraud/cc/etc.. those guys will always be sued because they are stealing innocent people's money).

@OP Use bh till you have enough money to start your wh campaign and when you earn from wh continue si switch over totally to wh.
Latest Thanks - View all

SitraM(2015-03-15 07:43 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best BH CPA network for PC traffic? blunt 10 368 2017-09-08, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  [HELP] Codes/Script from a BH site to mine cracklings1017 3 155 2017-08-20, 10:58 AM
Last Post: FarrisFahad
  BH niche? elegancebb 4 435 2017-02-24, 11:40 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  BH Taxes Zillionaire 28 1,252 2017-01-14, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Zillionaire
  Urgent Need a CPA Network for BH niche for LATAM traffic SargentoVoight 1 425 2017-01-04, 04:45 AM
Last Post: 0paah

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top