backlink questions
2015-09-23, 09:40 PM,
hello,i have a website and i m posting every day,seo on page is good(magic color GREEN) and i have installed some plugins to share automatic on social media like jetpack,till now i'm good but i have to build natural,manual backlinks if i'm right?i have read some things about seo off page,and i need from you(members) to say if i'm right or where i'm wrong.
an exemple,my niche is dragon city h@ck,i have to search related websites,blogs and post a comment to that websites,blogs with my link?
i can put the same comment on multiple websites,blogs?
after ive put the comment,i have to submit that page where i have putt my comment to index?
what index is better?
other ways to build a natural,manual backlink?
do you know where i can find the plugin NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster free?this plugin has more social networks than jetpack
thank you in advance
2015-09-24, 02:51 AM,
(2015-09-23, 09:40 PM)sparkle10 Wrote: hello,i have a website and i m posting every day,seo on page is good(magic color GREEN) and i have installed some plugins to share automatic on social media like jetpack,till now i'm good but i have to build natural,manual backlinks if i'm right?i have read some things about seo off page,and i need from you(members) to say if i'm right or where i'm wrong.
an exemple,my niche is dragon city h@ck,i have to search related websites,blogs and post a comment to that websites,blogs with my link?
i can put the same comment on multiple websites,blogs?
after ive put the comment,i have to submit that page where i have putt my comment to index?
what index is better?
other ways to build a natural,manual backlink?
do you know where i can find the plugin NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster free?this plugin has more social networks than jetpack
thank you in advance

You can do manual link building but it will take you forever to see results. Especially with blackhat niches where the content will not get shared /linked to by others naturally...

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-09-28, 12:01 PM,
Sorry to be brute, but in my opinion, there is NO POINT doing manual link-building and/or white SEO on a blackhat niche.

Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 93 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Could someone point me to a reputable high-pr backlink seller? Cyde042 2 72 2017-09-08, 12:43 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 237 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,972 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top