are women better than men
2014-05-09, 10:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-09, 11:09 AM by dice.)
everyday the media has a research about women being better at driving, at gambling, at spying, at the police, at decision making, at multi-tasking,...and other ton of shit where women surpass men at

beyond this politically correct stuff, evolution theory has an opinion in the sex matter too, it states that men and women today are different because they were selected by totally different natural forces, and while women were selected by their beauty, men were selected by their strength, intelligence, and social status, and with the accumulation of those changes through thousands of years, we've got a totally different sexes

what do you think in that matter? do you think women are better or otherwise
or they're simply born equal?
2014-05-09, 09:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-09, 09:08 PM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
I wouldn't say women are better at spying, their only argument is the fact women can read people better - maternal instincts etc. Men merely learn to recognise what Women somehow already can.

At decision making, I wouldn't think that can be compared somehow.

Gambling - there isn't really anything to be better at, the definition of gamble:

"play games of chance for money; bet."

Define bet "risk a sum of money or valued item against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a race or game."

You can't be better at a risk considering you don't know the outcome.

At police and multi-tasking, that's debatable and one piece of research doesn't say much. In my opinion, something like that comes down to the individual and how they work and operate.
2014-05-10, 09:50 AM,
Nobody is better than anyone, men and women have different qualities thanks to the biology and evolution through time, women are good at what it has to do with the social, the woman speaks of the problems with others, therefore tend to be more emotional man is quiet and not talk about more logical things, so many lock ourselves we like to think we have problems when things better.
Man and woman accessories and need each other, whether in relationships and the skills of each genre
2014-05-18, 04:16 AM,
men and women are equal cause we can't say all women are better than men or the opposite, we don't have the same Brain and body.
2014-05-18, 05:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-18, 05:23 AM by Xhat.)
Men and woman have the same brain when they born in the world. The only difference between them is the body.

And about intelligence etc. It's just full of bullshit the society just want to get some buzz and to that it's easy to use the woman argument. We're all equal.
2014-05-18, 10:13 AM,
I say man is better. Look around yourself i dont see any womens in this business. Maybe 5% only. Also most presidents and leaders are man. I think we dominate :D
2014-05-18, 10:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-18, 11:30 AM by OMGWTFISTHIS.)
Well, i have a words about this topic since im kid and i think it's the best answer for all that question ;)

"Men is the best if you really think about it, go back to the history. ONLY MEN IS GENIUS and NO WOMAN GENIUS Cool" ~ Smokey

Kind Regards,
Smokey

"Try and try until you die, and if you're dead at least you tried." ~ Smokey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Approach With Women Sucks dontme 16 516 2017-05-08, 06:34 AM
Last Post: LowKeyRobo
  Ashley Madison Code Shows More Women, and More Bots DutchPride 3 511 2015-09-03, 03:31 AM
Last Post: _Wolf
  700,000 beautiful women do the bidding of one Twitter-scamming man HawkEye 3 526 2015-03-29, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Dakarois
  do you celebrate women's day :) dice 11 701 2015-03-11, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Pikachoo
  Did anyone of you ppl date any Asian women? Edge 11 825 2015-01-11, 04:40 PM
Last Post: instasurveys

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top