ahrefs don;t show all backlinks?
2014-01-23, 07:28 PM,
Hello, I've been running GSA now for a while and I got roughtly 20k verified links to my video.
I am also using indexification and set automatically to send all links to indexification.
in indexification panel it shows that most of the links is crawled / indexed.

But when I check in ahrefs, it shows me 1,2k.

Whats the problem? I wan't to show atleast 15k links, I think it would take better effect.

Picture; [Image: 2ci88s0.png]

Thank you people, I hope we can get it sorted out.
2014-01-23, 07:36 PM,
did you re-verify verified urls?
right click on project/Show URL-Verified and then Verify.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo

2014-01-26, 01:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 01:18 PM by innozemec.)
Take in mind my Indexification and any other indexing service is mainly towards Google as that is important for SEO

Ahrefs, Majestic and etc.. are just statistical sites and are way slower in finding links than Google.

Crawled means the links has been crawled by Google and other search engine boths, not ahrefs and etc.. Do not be mistaked with that.. Ahrefs simply need more time to find and process your links
Latest Thanks - View all

vendyz(2014-01-26 02:43 PM) 
2014-01-26, 01:37 PM,
ahref's doesnt really show all the backlinks.,can anyone suggest a free site? or any tools that can determine the total backlinks.

[Image: UploadCash%20banner%205.gif]
2014-01-26, 05:05 PM,
(2014-01-23, 07:28 PM)vendyz Wrote: Hello, I've been running GSA now for a while and I got roughtly 20k verified links to my video.
I am also using indexification and set automatically to send all links to indexification.

Whats the problem? I wan't to show atleast 15k links, I think it would take better effect.

Picture; [img]/2ci88s0.png[/img]

I'm trying to work out how you managed to think that this thread belonged in the main CPA section can you please explain this to me? we even added the warning message and links to the correct suggestion section. I would just like you to tell me how it is that you were confused regarding this:
Quote:If you are posting a question or seeking support you must post inside the Newbies Help Desk section.

Please explain so I can understand...
2014-01-26, 05:11 PM,
(2014-01-26, 05:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 07:28 PM)vendyz Wrote: Hello, I've been running GSA now for a while and I got roughtly 20k verified links to my video.

I'm trying to work out how you managed to think that this thread belonged in the main CPA section can you please explain this to me? we even added the warning message and links to the correct suggestion section. I would just like you to tell me how it is that you were confused regarding this:
Quote:If you are posting a question or seeking support you must post inside the Newbies Help Desk section.

Hey ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ , I am very sorry with what I did. Seems that I didn't noticed that message. I will try to be more watchful now.

Thanks.
2014-01-26, 05:12 PM,
(2014-01-26, 05:11 PM)vendyz Wrote:

Hey ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ , I am very sorry with what I did. Seems that I didn't noticed that message. I will try to be more watchful now.

Thanks.

This is where I'm getting confused to be honest, you are forced to read the message because you have to first tick the box? so how could you of actually missed the message on there.
2014-01-26, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:18 PM by vendyz.)
(2014-01-26, 05:12 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thanks.

This is where I'm getting confused to be honest, you are forced to read the message because you have to first tick the box? so how could you of actually missed the message on there.

I think this feature was not yet live when I posted this thread. If I am right, this feature was implented 2014.01.25 (yesterday) and I posted this thread at 01-23-2014. Source:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Awesome-...ncorrectly
If I am not right, please correct me.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-01-26 05:53 PM) 
2014-01-26, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:35 PM by SiteTide.)
Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, etc,, are very slow at actually finding Inbound/Indexed links.

The only way to have a more accurate report would be to use Scrapebox. Load your verified URL's Into SB, and check for Index directly on Google.

Also you should note, your SEO power Is not measured by Ahrefs, or any other service. It's measured by Google, and what Google knows. Google will always know about Inbound links/totals sooner than Ahrefs, Majestic, etc,. will.
Latest Thanks - View all

vendyz(2014-01-26 05:37 PM) 
2014-01-26, 05:53 PM,
(2014-01-26, 05:17 PM)vendyz Wrote:
(2014-01-26, 05:12 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thanks.

I think this feature was not yet live when I posted this thread. If I am right, this feature was implented 2014.01.25 (yesterday) and I posted this thread at 01-23-2014. Source:
/Thread-Awesome-New-Elites-Feature-To-Prevent-Threads-Being-Posted-Incorrectly
If I am not right, please correct me.

Aright thanks for letting me know, just trying to understand and make sure if it's being effective and such.
Latest Thanks - View all

vendyz(2014-01-26 06:03 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 122 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Best CPA for TV show Movie Site? senpah123 6 319 2017-11-07, 06:15 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  Don't do adf.ly kids. Harrington 9 261 2017-09-01, 08:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  What is the best tool 2017 Ahrefs or Majestic ? IceMaker 3 235 2017-06-13, 12:55 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  [HELP] instagram don't convert for me akimo10 6 354 2017-05-31, 01:58 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top