Zoyan's GreyHat Gaming Niche Journey! - Elites May Giveaway
2016-06-01, 07:26 PM,

So i will be targeting a game that i have been playing for past two months. It's a low competition not yet saturated gaming niche. I will try to monetize every paid upgrade of this game.
What might give me a great start is that i already know over 50+ players of this game so i will ask them to promote my site in exchange of ingame goodies. Plus i will be doing SEO for learning purpose. Post Youtube videos for that extra traffic.
I am actually going to hand out a couple of goodies to my sub-affiliates and players who unlocked the content. Wish me luck!

Niche : Gaming
Method: SEO, YouTube and Sub affiliates ( My ingame teammates)
Network: Ogads and (a network that is banned here) (These networks have amazing offers and locker customization options)
I would like to test more incent cpa network. If you are using any network and seeing great results do recommend. if you are from a network and the keywords like hack and free is accepted then feel free to contact me on skype. What kind of offers i am looking for? Incent CPI Android/Ios and Email Submit/Giveaways.

Skype - imzoyan

Blank means not done, X means done and O means in progress.

[o] Domain Name
[o] Hosting
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video
[] Website Setup
[] Landing Page and Contact form design
[] Locker Customization

Earning Updates:

Can't share proof cause i am not allowed to post links or images. Sad, isn't it?Confused
imgur.com/t0okoql (Inserting share proof in plain text) let me know if even this is not allowed. Tongue
2016-06-01, 08:09 PM,
(2016-06-01, 07:26 PM)zoyan Wrote:

So i will be targeting a game that i have been playing for past two months. It's a low competition not yet saturated gaming niche. I will try to monetize every paid upgrade of this game.
What might give me a great start is that i already know over 50+ players of this game so i will ask them to promote my site in exchange of ingame goodies. Plus i will be doing SEO for learning purpose. Post Youtube videos for that extra traffic.
I am actually going to hand out a couple of goodies to my sub-affiliates and players who unlocked the content. Wish me luck!

Niche : Gaming
Method: SEO, YouTube and Sub affiliates ( My ingame teammates)
Network: Ogads and (a network that is banned here) (These networks have amazing offers and locker customization options)
I would like to test more incent cpa network. If you are using any network and seeing great results do recommend. if you are from a network and the keywords like hack and free is accepted then feel free to contact me on skype. What kind of offers i am looking for? Incent CPI Android/Ios and Email Submit/Giveaways.

Skype - imzoyan

[o] Domain Name
[o] Hosting
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video
[] Website Setup
[] Landing Page and Contact form design
[] Locker Customization

Earning Updates:

Can't share proof cause i am not allowed to post links or images. Sad, isn't it?Confused
imgur.com/t0okoql (Inserting share proof in plain text) let me know if even this is not allowed. Tongue

Good Luck with your journey. I am looking forward to see your success.
Latest Thanks - View all

zoyan(2016-06-03 01:02 AM) 
2016-06-03, 01:01 AM,

[x] Domain Name ( DONE )
[o] Hosting (Card is not working for my hosting provider so not able to buy hosting for now i'm using blogger. i know it's risky but i better be taking risk instead of doing nothing.)
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video (got deleted accidentally. recording it all again from tomorrow.)
[x] Website Setup (Blogger FTW!)
[x] Landing Page and Contact form design (Contact Form Done. Dropped the idea of landing page for now.)
[x] Locker Customization (Og ads FTW!)

Earning Updates:
1st June = 0$
2nd June = 0$
2016-06-11, 12:20 PM,
Got hit hard by procrastination. Blogger suddenly started acting weird. Got my hosting sorted out. Installed Wordpress. Domain redirection was not working for some reason. Got domain redirection fixed. Last couple of days was like small actions, a bit of waiting and a lot of procrastinating.

[x] Domain Name ( DONE )
[x] Hosting (Bought a reseller account got unlimited domain shared hosting for cheap. Installed wordpress)
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video (Around 5 videos done)
[x] Website Setup (Wordpress)
[x] Landing Page and Contact form design (Contact Form Done. Dropped the idea of landing page for now.)
[x] Locker Customization (Og ads FTW!)

Earning Updates:
1st to 11th June = 0$
2016-06-25, 06:47 AM,
25th June Update - PROCRASTINATING!
Gotta get back on track! :/
2016-06-25, 11:12 AM,
(2016-06-25, 06:47 AM)zoyan Wrote: 25th June Update - PROCRASTINATING!
Gotta get back on track! :/

My condition is similar :/
Procrastination is the worst trait :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 20 764 4 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 32 1,189 4 hours ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 150 6 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 105 7 hours ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,421 9 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top