ZeroDark - Journey to 1K a Day.
2013-11-09, 04:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-09, 04:41 AM by 0Dark.)
I've been out of CPA 4 years. Life got in the way.

I'm back, and motivated beyond reason. The aim of my thread is hopefully to motivate other people wanting to begin.

It's took me 1 month to start earning again, and I knew I would. Not because I've found the best MEGA script there is, but because I've spent my time (trying) every script there is.. or at least all the scripts I can get my hands on.

I've failed and failed and failed some more.
I've probably got 10 sites up that will never amass to anything, but unlike most people I keep trying and I don't give up.
If I make $0 next week, I will still post.. because ego's are for the weak.

I keep a quote as my desktop background, "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

I see this multiple times throughout the day and I read it every time I see it (which is a lot)

I've probably invested $600+, in starting up again. It's a true saying, you have to speculate to accumulate. I'm not knocking free methods in any way, shape, form. I implore you to (try) everything if you want to see success.

So my first 5 days earnings don't reflect a profit as of yet.
[Image: 30krtxw.jpg]
FYI these are not France earnings, why pick the most heavily targeted country right now when there are others paying equally well? Hmm ;)
So the first bit of advice I can offer to anybody is this: Try everything, learn to adapt to a CAN DO attitude, when you see a bit of success with something, make it the very best you can and put all your effort into it because obviously it works, it just needs improving and scaling.

That is all for this week.

Oh, and be incredibly weary if you are buying fanpages, my experience.. It's just not worth it.
If you must, ask the seller for an image of their ID.. Then you can kill them if they scam you :) - joking

I will only offer accurate advice, I can't share my method for fear of saturation but follow my ethics and you WILL succeed. YOU CAN do it.

-0D
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 02:22 PM) AdShiftKyle(2013-11-09 07:10 AM) 
2013-11-09, 05:22 AM,
Awesome attitude.
My desktop background says "Success is determined by what you do TODAY not Tomorrow"
Latest Thanks - View all

RazorGod(2013-12-02 11:40 PM) fares72(2013-11-19 09:57 AM) 0Dark(2013-11-09 05:35 AM) 
2013-11-09, 05:39 AM,
(2013-11-09, 05:22 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Awesome attitude.
My desktop background says "Success is determined by what you do TODAY not Tomorrow"

That's awesome!

I must admit I have sacrificed a lot of sleep doing that literally.
But it pays off literally as well :)
2013-11-09, 07:10 AM,
Awesome, looking forward to this thread!
Great motivation, I also have a desktop quote which says "Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't".

It helps on those long nights/days without socializing etc.
Best of luck to you!
2013-11-09, 10:03 PM,
this will be fun watching ! good luck and i really hope to see u earning 1k/day!
2013-11-09, 10:38 PM,
My desktop background says "You are the creator of your Destiny"
2013-11-12, 02:29 AM,
wow, something very interesting. keep the good job mate.

Cheers!
2013-11-19, 09:03 AM,
Quick update:

I did $180 in the next 2 days, but my gig fell through. I've since set up another and had equal traffic quality of where I was at when I posted last week, But I've made the decision to build resources / $$ for the time being.

By this I mean I'm using likepop, to build up fanpages rather than survey locking. People are probably 99% more likely to like a facebook page to unlock content than complete a survey. My pages are growing fast, and it's a longer game plan but with bigger rewards. I've spent a lot of time optimizing the ads on my website because they can work just as good as surveys.

By ad optimization, I don't mean split testing multiple cpa networks. I watch for the most popular geo, and then I signed up to multiple affiliates with direct commission offers and picked ones with very high payouts for those geo's. If I have 1000 people click on my ads and I have an ad that will payout £30 for one completion, I will split test custom designs done with photoshop for each offer.

I'm still motivated as a fother mucker, and I WILL reach $1000 per day if it kills me.
I wish anybody who reads this the best of success this week, but remember that it doesn't happen on it's own.

References:
Watch your GEO's - whos.amung.us
Likepop - codecanyon.net/item/facebook-traffic-pop/142429

-0D
2013-11-30, 03:51 PM,
welcome to the best thing ever
2013-12-02, 02:17 PM,
1k/day now that's a goal. Good luck mate.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 20 747 2 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 32 1,179 3 hours ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 142 5 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 97 5 hours ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,416 7 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top