[Zero to Something] Failed Ecommerce Journey to CPA/Affiliate - Elite Giveaway
2016-06-21, 04:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-26, 09:20 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

A little about myself ,

Student Loan debt , credit card debt from clothing brand venture.

Now, after inventory is full of hard to market clothing [ sold a lot through word of mouth ] however my skills in ecommerce are not as good as expected.

The niche was streetwear for adolescent teenagers, mainly asian descent around my area.

I am trying to not dwell on the past where I generated $40-60k per 6 months online , but am looking for new future alternatives and will work hard to achieve my goal.

I have inventory and sales prices but am exploring new avenues such as adult traffic for Maxbounty campaigns

I am trying to get CPAgrip to work but right now the offers are limited as I have not been active.

I bought $200 Credits from ExoClick Advertisement, and am running campaigns from Cougarlife.com and other webcam sites , hope to see some conversions soon.

New goals :
[ ] Make $100 a Day with Affiliate marketing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,615 11 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,325 11 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,520 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,546 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 493 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top