ZennoMan journey to 50$ per day
2013-12-23, 09:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-24, 04:19 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Hey ho ho ho.

After long time of looking to do some JV with anybody and after bunch of wasted time with talking with different persons about JV I decided that i should stop to waste my time and simple start to take action myself.

The main purpose of looking partner was that I'm very lazy and wanted someone who could motivate me to work. For now my main income comes from developing bots to my long time customers. And I'm earning enough to live with that and i did not interested in any other jobs as developing in my passion and i very like that. Smile I feel like an artist Smile

But now it is time to go into something more. Smile

As i said I'm very lazy and for that I'm opening this thread to write down every day what i did to get my target.

This thread will be much different that any other thread because as I said I'm a professional bot developer and that mean I will build and use my own developed bots for my journey. Smile

I would like to call this thread as my diary... And i will use 4 hours per day for this journey. Mainly working days, but sometimes also weekend.

Everybody are welcomed to post your suggestions and anything what is related my journey.

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-07 03:26 PM) 
2013-12-23, 09:36 AM,
In Which Network you are Thinking about to start ? a Work.

thanks,

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2013-12-23, 09:41 AM,
(2013-12-23, 09:36 AM)Dustera Wrote: In Which Network you are Thinking about to start ? a Work.

thanks,

I'm in cpagrip i guess, I already added this person http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Mesina-s...ts-CPAGrip in skype looking that he helping me to start and then I can earn myself later on. :)
2013-12-23, 12:12 PM,
(2013-12-23, 09:41 AM)lokiys Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 09:36 AM)Dustera Wrote: In Which Network you are Thinking about to start ? a Work.

thanks,

I'm in cpagrip i guess, I already added this person http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Mesina-s...ts-CPAGrip in skype looking that he helping me to start and then I can earn myself later on. :)

lol okk :) if you want to work on Fileice then you can PM me. :)

thanks,

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2013-12-24, 02:47 AM,
Good luck with your journey! You made three smart steps: 1.Taking action 2.CPAGrip 3.Mesina

:) I guess you will use youtube as your main traffic source in the start,right?
2013-12-24, 08:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 11:54 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
(2013-12-24, 02:47 AM)dar$ter Wrote: Good luck with your journey! You made three smart steps: 1.Taking action 2.CPAGrip 3.Mesina

:) I guess you will use youtube as your main traffic source in the start,right?

So mesina does not answer on skype friend requests. Will not wait anymore.
Will work on my own, but this is not problem, because this forum is full with good things :)

About traffic source, i just now found good way how to automate twitter and i guess that will be exactly with what i will start. :)

Cheers

Next post

So as i said in previous post i will try twitter as traffic method, where you should add users to list and then they gets notification in email, and also with re-tweeting and other stuff. :)

Today tasks:

1. Think what features should be in tweeter bot.

Description:

As today is Christmas, just easy task.

Will be offline next three days - small trip with friends.

Merry Christmas to anyone :)

Cheers
Lokiys
2013-12-26, 10:22 AM,
Good luck! Keep it up!

Happy New Year! 2014
2013-12-28, 08:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-28, 08:50 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Hey. I'm back from Christmas trip...

Report:

Thought about twitter bot and decide that i will make it with simple options at the beginning.
As per my tests twitter users gets notifications in email IF you favorite, re-tweet their tweets. Add to list not working anymore.
So that mean i should make ~ 100 accounts per niche and search who tweeted out something what include my keyword and then simple re-tweet or favorite this tweet.
Bot features:

1. Registration feature
2. Search by keyword, re-tweet or favorite tweets, save usernames from already favorited tweets, this will help me to avoid to look that like spam, if i will favorite or will re-tweet one tweet per user that will be much better and i will know what works and what not.

Basically those are basic features for now, will update with some other later.

Today tasks:

1. Find 3 niches
2. Do keyword research
3. Start to use Market samurai to help with keywords

Description:

As I'm not very good with keyword research (I'm thinking that way), that mean this task will take some time, I hope i will finish research today. :)

Will update when it will be done...

Cheers
2013-12-29, 10:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-29, 10:32 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
New day is there and its time for updates:

Report:

Picked up 3 niches:

I have no problems to show up those niches as I'm using my developed bots and this is nearly impossible to replace my work :)

Niches:

Dark Souls II <=== Upcoming PC game, will use fake possibility to signup as beta testers :)

Prison Architect <=== Niche what i found there in forum and OP said that this is very profitable, will see how it will work on twitter.

iphone <=== Just one very saturated niche , but as i will use twitter i do not care about that, because I do not need to rank anything, and want to try out some direct linking to some free Iphone offers.

Today tasks:

1. Create landing pages for Dark Souls II and Prison Architect. Still thinking what approach to use, build them on my own domains or use blogger. But in my opinion it is much better if i will use my own domains :)

Description:

This is everything i have in my plans for today...

Cheers
2013-12-29, 05:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-29, 07:57 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Changed today tasks a little bit, and made simple follower bot, what will follow users who tweeted iphone.

For now it is configured that every 60 min. bot will go into twitter and will check all peoples who tweeted with "iphone" keyword, and will follow random fife of them.

120 users per 24 hours. And with one account.

Did not made any landing page, but added geo-redirect script on my own domain and added some free email submit CPA offers.

Ah and yes added link in profile that if anybody will look in my profile they will see my link.
If any clicks will start to come in then i will think about what i need to update, and will update bot that it is able to work with any amount of accounts :)

Any suggestions ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 36 1,450 1 hour ago
Last Post: bapu
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,541 10 hours ago
Last Post: YoungArt
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,518 Today, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 459 Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,231 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Last Post: datalmanus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top