Youtube views count
2014-01-14, 11:58 PM,
I have lot of views from free providers, and my video get less of a half assigned views, do you have same?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-01 06:35 PM) 

|________|
2014-01-15, 12:01 AM,
YouTube had some big updates in 12 & 18 December and another update in 7 & 8 January.
They are trying to stop view providers and free services.

Cool
2014-01-15, 12:18 AM,
When can we expect to free providers to work?..

|________|
2014-01-15, 12:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-15, 12:41 AM by RushingWind.)
(2014-01-15, 12:18 AM)sk1ll Wrote: When can we expect to free providers to work?..

It works in a sort of a web where both free and paid services are linked to each other. One of the most popular free YouTube views services, aka U2Bviews, does not actually give your views through an exchange system. Instead they give you the HR views through scripts running in the background of their credits earner. It was recently discovered and published for all to see. I think they've stopped completing orders that way due to a lot of customers complaining that they had to be let in on the scheme if something like that was to be allowed. Pretty much BS if you ask me. If they announced that they are going to run scripts on their customer's computers, wouldn't a few people just monitor the requests and use it for their own purpose?

So once the paid sellers start functioning again, there is a chance that free services will do too. Alternatively, you can still use sites like AMF and YLH for some free views but the retention is terrible.

Oh and by the way, if you are going to use these free exchange services, you can be more than sure that you will receive not half, not even quarter of the views assigned. There are several reasons to why this happens. Im not going to talk about them in this post. It will just confuse you. Trust me when I say you will get 10 views out of 300 assigned.
2014-01-15, 12:43 AM,
(2014-01-15, 12:37 AM)RushingWind Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 12:18 AM)sk1ll Wrote: When can we expect to free providers to work?..

It works in a sort of a web where both free and paid services are linked to each other. One of the most popular free YouTube views services, aka U2Bviews, does not actually give your views through an exchange system. Instead they give you the HR views through scripts running in the background of their credits earner. It was recently discovered and published for all to see. I think they've stopped completing orders that way due to a lot of customers complaining that they had to be let in on the scheme if something like that was to be allowed. Pretty much BS if you ask me. If they announced that they are going to run scripts on their customer's computers, wouldn't a few people just monitor the requests and use it for their own purpose?

So once the paid sellers start functioning again, there is a chance that free services will do too. Alternatively, you can still use sites like AMF and YLH for some free views but the retention is terrible.

Oh and by the way, if you are going to use these free exchange services, you can be more than sure that you will receive not half, not even quarter of the views assigned. There are several reasons to why this happens. Im not going to talk about them in this post. It will just confuse you. Trust me when I say you will get 10 views out of 300 assigned.
I believe u2bviews gives views in the 'exchange system', I say this because I've seen the u2bviews script (and I used it :D), and there was only a low amount of videos in rotation.
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-01-15 12:44 AM) 

Cool
2014-01-15, 12:46 AM,
(2014-01-15, 12:43 AM)f0rest Wrote:

I believe u2bviews gives views in the 'exchange system', I say this because I've seen the u2bviews script (and I used it :D), and there was only a low amount of videos in rotation.

Mm..could be. I guess you read that thread too huh? The guy didn't even know what to answer to his customers. YouTube business, too much head ache.
2014-01-15, 12:52 AM,
Youtube ppd market dead?

|________|
2014-01-15, 12:54 AM,
(2014-01-15, 12:46 AM)RushingWind Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 12:43 AM)f0rest Wrote:

Mm..could be. I guess you read that thread too huh? The guy didn't even know what to answer to his customers. YouTube business, too much head ache.
Well I used the script before it was cool ;) (a good friend of mine awared me on that u2bviews 'issue'.
Anyway he did a smart move using the u2bviews software for getting views :D
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-01-15 12:58 AM) 

Cool
2014-01-15, 12:55 AM,
(2014-01-15, 12:52 AM)sk1ll Wrote: Youtube ppd market dead?

Not in the least. Whilst most services have been shut-down, a few still function. Not going to name any lest I want to start a debate.
2014-01-15, 12:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-15, 01:04 AM by sk1ll.)
Well i can go the way google seo in time while its fixed

Where do you got leaked u2bviews script, got curious

|________|

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 120 8,456 1 hour ago
Last Post: justdidit
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 123 12,434 Today, 05:05 AM
Last Post: cracklings1017
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 86 7,120 Today, 03:15 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,830 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 837 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top