Youtube videos got deleted
2014-05-04, 07:56 PM,
So in the past 24 hours I uploaded a fair amount of videos of my real ip, with phone verified accounts. I made $23 in my first day on PPD with youtube and all my videos were ranking on page1 or the big number 1 spot. I came back to check my rankings and all my videos have been deleted damn!

Do I need to buy proxies/youtube verified accounts now to upload onto youtube? Because where my videos were up, it says "account terminated" however I have still got my youtube videos/desc/tags so I can come back bigger and strongerand upload these videos again!

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Thanks in advance
2014-05-04, 08:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-04, 09:06 PM by CapsLuck.)
Okay so let me be the first one to help you among the 23 persons who viewed your thread. LOL!

So let me tell you the truth, in CPA/PPD world YouTube is our Public Enemy No.1 and there's no way we can stop them from banning our videos and deleting our accounts or channels because they own that platform. So have you ever seen a video with a million views or a thousand views on it? For sure you do, so simple as this, how did they do that? How did they stay at the top for over a month or a year? Simple and easy brother, they just did what YouTube really wants! To upload it the natural way, and that's it. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Ade786(2014-05-04 09:03 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-05-04, 09:05 PM,
(2014-05-04, 08:59 PM)iSagani Wrote: Okay so let me be the one to help you among the 23 views on your thread. LOL!

So let me tell you the truth, in CPA/PPD world YouTube is our Public Enemy No.1 and there's no way we can stop them from banning our videos and deleting our accounts or channels because they own that platform. So have you ever seen a video with a million views or a thousand views on it? For sure you do, so simple as this, how did they do that? How did they stay at the top for over a month or a year? Simple and easy brother, they just did what YouTube really wants! To upload it the natural way, and that's it. :)

Thanks bro! Btw I only did everything h the natural way, didn't boost videos etc. All I did was the correct title,descriptions.

I've still got one question left that I'm sure you can answer :)

When you upload videos do you use proxies and do you buy pva accounts?

Thanks in advance
2014-05-04, 09:08 PM,
(2014-05-04, 09:05 PM)Ade786 Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 08:59 PM)iSagani Wrote: Okay so let me be the one to help you among the 23 views on your thread. LOL!

Thanks bro! Btw I only did everything h the natural way, didn't boost videos etc. All I did was the correct title,descriptions.

Thanks in advance

I don't use private proxies or any proxies on creating and uploading videos, but I use different IP's for each video and each account, I have my dynamic IP address bro :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Ade786(2014-05-04 09:11 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-05-04, 09:12 PM,
(2014-05-04, 09:08 PM)iSagani Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 09:05 PM)Ade786 Wrote:

Thanks in advance

I don't use private proxies or any proxies on creating and uploading videos, but I use different IP's for each video and each account, I have my dynamic IP address bro :)

Alright thanks bro, what about making the accounts? Do you buy em?
2014-05-04, 09:13 PM,
like I said I don't buy accounts and I create them myself :) best wishes!
Latest Thanks - View all

Ade786(2014-05-04 09:25 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 245 Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,104 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 187 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 203 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,538 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top