Youtube videos deleted
2014-07-08, 08:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-08, 08:20 PM by sygamers.)
Hey guys
Last week i upload many niches just to start, and my videos get deleted like 5 minutes after index, looks like 1 flag = video deleted.
And i do not use like che@ts,h@cks or every single word that helps get deleted on description or title, and i watch very guys with the same niches as me, using h@cks and che@ts in every line of description and title and stay up.And videos unlisted 2 hours up and mine is SetnForget with most of rules to do not get deleted, just like 5 minutes up. And some niches have very low competition. I read many topics with tips to do not get ban fast, but its not helping much. My description,tags,title ... are very HQ, my videos gets on first page by just leave him, but just for 5 minutes cuz get deleted!

As is obvious i will not give up :), but i think its something that im doing wrong but i dont know what, if anyone can help me giving some tips or advices,I'll be very grateful! Is youtube accounts?
2014-07-08, 08:21 PM,
Did you do everything properly before creating your account/uploading the video? I mean did you use ccleaner and did you reset your IP address? Also have you tried some other niche? I've noticed that there are some niches where my videos get flagged almost instantly, that's because someone focused on that niche and he's not spending his time on uploading only, he's also flagging his competition.

When i do set n forget i usually focus on less saturated niches, before i create the account i always reset the IP address and use ccleaner. I also only use Mozilla Firefox for uploading.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2014-07-08 08:28 PM) 
2014-07-08, 08:27 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-08, 08:29 PM by sygamers.)
(2014-07-08, 08:21 PM)Alokin Wrote: Did you do everything properly before creating your account/uploading the video? I mean did you use ccleaner and did you reset your IP address? Also have you tried some other niche? I've noticed that there are some niches where my videos get flagged almost instantly, that's because someone focused on that niche and he's not spending his time on uploading only, he's also flagging his competition.

When i do set n forget i usually focus on less saturated niches, before i create the account i always reset the IP address and use ccleaner. I also only use Mozilla Firefox for uploading.

Yeah, i did it of Ccleaner and reset my ip on every niche that i uploaded. About the niches i tried 4-5 different niches but happens on all the niches and they are not satured. I will see what can i do, thanks for fast and Hq reply! I will wait for more reply and apply all tips!
2014-07-08, 09:05 PM,
Use Google Chrome.

Hold CTRL-SHIFT-DEL delete all history, cookies, passwords, everything. Try without boosing your videos, your ip might be flagged for spam and they are checking it.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2014-07-08 09:19 PM) 
2014-07-08, 09:21 PM,
(2014-07-08, 09:05 PM)CPAUSD Wrote: Use Google Chrome.

Hold CTRL-SHIFT-DEL delete all history, cookies, passwords, everything. Try without boosing your videos, your ip might be flagged for spam and they are checking it.

Thanks, that tip is better than ccleaner for who use chrome! About boosting, i never boost my videos, as i said i use Set n Forget. Thanks for reply!
2014-07-09, 02:21 AM,
There's nothing you can do against this, i would suggest just to re-render your video and reupload it again.
Dont let this stop you.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2014-07-09 03:24 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-09, 03:51 AM,
Like DutchPride mentioned, the videos are gone for good. You can either re-upload them or try something else.

Most likely YouTube is seeing your videos as spammy/illegitimate content.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2014-07-09 04:44 AM) 

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-07-09, 04:01 AM,
There is no way you are getting your those deleted videos back, as said above by Joe and Dutch. But, you can prevent it from happening in the future.

- Clear your cookies after your create 2 accounts (If you buy them from someone, ask them if they do.)
- Use proxies when creating accounts (If you buy from someone, ask them if they use proxies.)
- Make sure you are not uploading one niche video twice on two different channels because this is seen as spam in YouTube's eyes and makes you eligible for a mass-ban. Make sure you are spinning your video everytime you upload or altering it in some way, easy ways to do this include adjusting the brightness, warmness, etc of the video.
- Make sure your title does not look "spammy" or include words that can be considered "spammy" like h@ck or cr@ck. Your target keyword should be in the first line of the description, NOT the title!
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2014-07-09 04:44 AM) 
2014-07-09, 04:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 04:53 AM by sygamers.)
(2014-07-09, 04:01 AM)Jaysamuel Wrote: There is no way you are getting your those deleted videos back, as said above by Joe and Dutch. But, you can prevent it from happening in the future.

- Clear your cookies after your create 2 accounts (If you buy them from someone, ask them if they do.)
- Use proxies when creating accounts (If you buy from someone, ask them if they use proxies.)
- Make sure you are not uploading one niche video twice on two different channels because this is seen as spam in YouTube's eyes and makes you eligible for a mass-ban. Make sure you are spinning your video everytime you upload or altering it in some way, easy ways to do this include adjusting the brightness, warmness, etc of the video.
- Make sure your title does not look "spammy" or include words that can be considered "spammy" like h@ck or cr@ck. Your target keyword should be in the first line of the description, NOT the title!

Thanks for that tips!

Now i did a unlisted and my video durantion was 4/5 hours witin 2 position 1 page xD and i used bluestacks to create accounts
2014-07-28, 10:31 PM,
Hello guys, i have been struggling lately with youtube so i devoted my time to SEO.
Whatever, i saw this post and i want to ask few questions if possible.

I was using HMA pro VPN to change my IP , because the country i live in is no dynamic IP provider so i cant just restart my router.
I was using PVA accounts i bought because i reached the limit of 10 accs on my card so i am not sure about the quality.
I had some success but after all my videos was getting deleted faster and faster, last time i tried they got deleted for 1 day max.(note that i haven't boost the deleted video with any views likes ect.)
My Video SEO is fine in my eyes.
So what you think about it . Should i try to get Private proxies instead of HMA, and should i find a way to make my accounts PVA myself. (a working method for PVA creating will be great)
Ps: I had tried both Unlisted/public , and set-and-forget method.
Any tips appreciated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 142 3 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,040 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 208 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 187 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,509 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top