Youtube video is getting flagged like no tomorrow
2015-04-09, 05:38 PM,
Hey guys. i started uploading videos abouts one game hack, its new but not super popular but its getting popularity.I created video uploaded it and after 41 minutes its got deleted. Okey. I waited 1 day and uploaded it again and its still got flagged and deleted 15 minutes later. WTF? someone is using some fucking flagger bot i cannot avoid it ?

Or i have to hit back and upload this video 1000 times?

What is your strategy?

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-04-09, 05:44 PM,
(2015-04-09, 05:38 PM)Geroe Wrote: Hey guys. i started uploading videos abouts one game h@ck, its new but not super popular but its getting popularity.I created video uploaded it and after 41 minutes its got deleted. Okey. I waited 1 day and uploaded it again and its still got flagged and deleted 15 minutes later. WTF? someone is using some fucking flagger bot i cannot avoid it ?

Or i have to hit back and upload this video 1000 times?

What is your strategy?

Lol I thought YT is only Mad at me, my videos are not even lasting for 10 Mins now. I found an Awesome niche with very less CPA/PPD promoters. The video is getting deleted after 5 mins and this is so popular that each time I am uploading, I am getting 1 lead within 5 Mins and then it is getting deleted. People can not complaint after they unlock survey because I am giving them what exactly they wanted to get Shock
2015-04-09, 05:54 PM,
yea this youtube flagging sh*t is getting way out of hands, the system they have atm totally sucks
2015-04-09, 05:56 PM,
Do you guys use some kind of likes booster like addmefast or enhanceviews? maybe someone is watching their competitors through this booster sites i dont know and now im gonna test this without sending any likes.

I uploaded it right now on a diffrenet channel and see how much it lasts

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-04-09, 05:57 PM,
I know right, especially when you get on page 1 then get remove right away
2015-04-09, 05:58 PM,
I think this is nothing to do with youtube because they cannot review so many videos in lets say 1 hour. there is millions of videos uploaded every minute or hour, someone is flagging shit out of this

2015-04-09, 11:49 PM,
There is no way someone is flagging down all these spam videos. Think about it.
I tested many times, at first when I started uploading every video and account got banned in exactly 20-30 minutes no matter what. Then I changed MVB settings and now my videos last about 1-2 hours.

Also, some accounts got instantly deindexed, and yet they were still deleted at the exact same time, meaning there was no way someone flagged.

The ONLY reason youtube is deleting videos in 10-30 minutes is because you are doing something wrong and they automatically detect your videos and delete them. For me it was using wrong browser settings in MVB. For you it could be your IP address, your accounts, videos (same meta data - descriptions, keywords) and etc.

I'm still trying to find how to keep videos up for longer than 1 hour. Just search on youtube -> there are some people who get past all filters and stay up for 1 day and more.
2015-04-09, 11:51 PM,
even i am having same problem :( my videos keep on getting deleted :(
2015-04-10, 12:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-10, 12:00 AM by Geroe.)
I uploaded it without and boosting with likes or any views. Still after 10 minutes its gone

maybe youtube algorith detects video via spesific keywords like Hacks and stuff like that and deletes? i dont knwo

2015-04-10, 12:06 AM,
(2015-04-10, 12:00 AM)Geroe Wrote: I uploaded it without and boosting with likes or any views. Still after 10 minutes its gone

maybe youtube algorith detects video via spesific keywords like h@cks and stuff like that and deletes? i dont knwo

not keywords, they detect such things but not in 10 minutes. In 10 minutes they can detect if you are using a bad bot (or settings), bad accounts, or you need to change all your descriptions, titles, links, or you need to use a different IP. If you miss something they just keep detecting you and deleting after 10 mins.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,068 4 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 167 Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 221 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 201 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,527 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top