Youtube terminated my personal channel
2014-05-01, 06:37 PM,
Well, I'm using youtube method for PPD with ZenMate on Opera. For everything else I use Firefox (personal use - facebook, youtube, twitter etc).
Today, when I wanted to check out my youtube channel where I upload my music (I'm a music producer and DJ) this message appeared - "This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations. " - I haven't done anything wrong on that channel, I had only 1 video up, no spam in the description, no misleading title and 100% my content.
Now, I'm wondering.... how is it this possible? Is there any chance that they found out what I'm doing besides music production and they decided to terminate my youtube account?
Another thing that must be said is that I was checking my PPD videos (just hitting the search button to see if I'm still on top on my niche) while logged in on the account that is terminated now. Might this be the cause of my youtube account termination?
I'm waiting for your response, maybe you faced this problem too and know what caused it. I'm kinda frustrated now since I had the username I wanted, it was in good standing and it was even partnered with youtube.
Thank you.
2014-05-01, 06:49 PM,
hm, this is some wierd experience. I do not understand how and why this happen and it does not make sance to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo

2014-05-01, 06:58 PM,
This is really weird. I've completed the youtube form for re-reviewing my account termination. I hope they respond to my email.
2014-05-09, 03:08 PM,
I had the same thing happen to me aswel, I had channel aimed for Philippine talent,where I was filming and editing my own videos.No copyrighted content. Any update on your account?
2014-05-09, 05:17 PM,
Try using a private proxy or vpn for each youtube account
2014-05-10, 01:21 AM,
Some days after I've made that re-reviewing form I just saw that my youtube channel was back alive. Everything I had on it was restored with no loss. So I guess they did a mistake terminating my account? I don't know..... I'm just glad that it's back and I can go ahead with my passion, sharing my tracks on youtube.
2014-05-10, 01:43 PM,
Nice to hear you recovered it. I guess they are banning randomly.

POGIAKO
2014-05-10, 02:42 PM,
I think the problem is the IP. ZenMate only offers you a proxy to surf on the web but youtube can bypass that proxy to find out your real IP. Then if you have multiple violations they will terminate any accounts that are in connection with that IP.It's only my opinion..maybe something else happened but this is the most plausible answer.
2014-05-10, 03:52 PM,
i think someone was flagging you...most of the times when you get that banned message is because someone flagged you...
then they reviewed your account and saw that your account was legit...
2014-05-10, 10:12 PM,
(2014-05-10, 03:52 PM)themann Wrote: i think someone was flagging you...most of the times when you get that banned message is because someone flagged you...
then they reviewed your account and saw that your account was legit...
I know haters are everywhere but I don't think someone flagged me... since my account isn't that popular, but who knows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 130 10,121 5 hours ago
Last Post: hiatus
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 4 252 Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 610 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 127 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,663 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top