Youtube's New Ranking System [After new Update][Post your opinions]
2013-06-06, 04:39 PM,
So as we all know and it is said that youtube ranks the video on the retention rate of the video.But after the new update people have been telling me that retention factor is not so important now.The thing that matters is drip feed youtube views.
I personally haved ranked a decent saturated niche video with high retention rate on youtube within a couple of days.But now I am not able to the same.Do you guys have similar problems in ranking the video with retention views.

Please post your opinions here.

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]
2013-06-06, 04:48 PM,
There is no new ranking system, it is just people that are making stuff like this up. My videos are being ranked just fine with retention views. Just stop reading all of these stupid tips and see what works best for you.

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
2013-06-06, 04:55 PM,
(2013-06-06, 04:48 PM)Remi Wrote: There is no new ranking system, it is just people that are making stuff like this up. My videos are being ranked just fine with retention views. Just stop reading all of these stupid tips and see what works best for you.
As I have said I am having problems to rank my video with retention views.I guess many people also has this problem

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
2013-06-06, 05:59 PM,
(2013-06-06, 04:48 PM)Remi Wrote: There is no new ranking system, it is just people that are making stuff like this up. My videos are being ranked just fine with retention views. Just stop reading all of these stupid tips and see what works best for you.

In other thread you said you are making max 15 a day. Low competition niches you can rank very easily with anything.

to OP: I have same problem. Videos don't rank as it used to be. Need to experiment with it now.
2013-06-06, 06:02 PM,
The problem is that people think those views, likes and whatnot are the key to rank the video and forget about title/description/tags - Most of the time I upload multiple videos with different title/tags an and I am able to rank at least one of those videos page 1-3 without a single view or whatever on a fresh account.

After you found a nice ranking mix of title/tags you should boost it maybe to get a page higher or even on top 3 spots... Getting a video #1 for a certain keyword without having the right title/description/tags is more than hard.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-06, 07:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-06, 07:48 PM by radarXtreme.)
(2013-06-06, 05:59 PM)Diem Wrote:

In other thread you said you are making max 15 a day. Low competition niches you can rank very easily with anything.

to OP: I have same problem. Videos don't rank as it used to be. Need to experiment with it now.
Ya Even I am doing the same thing.What I am doing is that I am sending drip feed high retention views from hitleap and vagex.Will post the results here

(2013-06-06, 06:02 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: The problem is that people think those views, likes and whatnot are the key to rank the video and forget about title/description/tags - Most of the time I upload multiple videos with different title/tags an and I am able to rank at least one of those videos page 1-3 without a single view or whatever on a fresh account.

After you found a nice ranking mix of title/tags you should boost it maybe to get a page higher or even on top 3 spots... Getting a video #1 for a certain keyword without having the right title/description/tags is more than hard.

Cheers,
PB3
I agree with you that all those factors are very important.But still views are important.Most of the people upgrade vagex so that they can get retention views.But if retention rate is not important now then its pointless to upgrade.

2013-06-06, 11:18 PM,
manh u cant even buy retentions views right now. youtube patched the methods. no providers currently
2013-06-07, 11:09 AM,
(2013-06-06, 11:18 PM)projectdelta Wrote: manh u cant even buy retentions views right now. youtube patched the methods. no providers currently
I guess there are still many providers out there.

2013-06-12, 09:09 PM,
Very interesting mischief :) Greetings from Polish

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 17 523 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,797 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,984 2017-10-20, 04:10 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 809 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 5,121 2017-10-20, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top