Youtube rank on google
2014-04-06, 03:39 AM,
Hi Cpaelites,
I would classify a youtube video or Daylimotion on google, I want to know some tips for doing so. And how to to avoid having his video quickly delete what method you use to avoid is remove my video in 20 minutes

Thank in advance, sorry for my bad english :)
2014-04-06, 04:05 AM,
Firstly, you have to avoid the "unlisted method" in order to keep your video longer on youtube.
Secondly, (i'm not too good at seo, but I try to help as far as I can) to rank on google, you have to send a lot of hq backlinks to your video. Also google +1's will help your video to rank and stay longer.
Some likes, positive comments will improve your video's "health".
But don't abuse of it. Take it slow and your video will rank step by step. If you reach the top with the unlisted method, it will surely be removed in some hours and you'll probably cry for your work.

Patience is the key :)
Latest Thanks - View all

GuATiiX(2014-04-06 04:27 AM) 
2014-04-06, 04:30 AM,
(2014-04-06, 04:05 AM)vlad_yo Wrote: Firstly, you have to avoid the "unlisted method" in order to keep your video longer on youtube.
Secondly, (i'm not too good at seo, but I try to help as far as I can) to rank on google, you have to send a lot of hq backlinks to your video. Also google +1's will help your video to rank and stay longer.
But don't abuse of it. Take it slow and your video will rank step by step. If you reach the top with the unlisted method, it will surely be removed in some hours and you'll probably cry for your work.

Thank you very much for your advice, I'll see to operate what you told me!
If anyone has any other advice, do not hesitate, thank you :)
2014-04-06, 11:47 PM,
(2014-04-06, 04:30 AM)GuATiiX Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 04:05 AM)vlad_yo Wrote: Firstly, you have to avoid the "unlisted method" in order to keep your video longer on youtube.

Thank you very much for your advice, I'll see to operate what you told me!
If anyone has any other advice, do not hesitate, thank you :)
You're welcome !
2014-04-07, 12:01 AM,
You don't need Quality Backlinks to rank with YouTube, really. Send in 10,000 blog comments directly with the exact anchor text and it still would be ranking. The rules with ranking youtube is different with other websites even blogger! Basically it's because of this:

Blogger: yoursubdomain.blogger.com
YouTUbe: Youtube.com/watch=blablabla

See the difference? YouTube video pages are hosted on the same domain of YouTube! While Blogger is on its own Domain (albeit a subdomain). If that still does not lit up a lightbulb in your head.

Subdomains are treated as separate property that domains.
Pages and directories are not separate properties.

Blogger can withstand more than a self-hosted website just because of the domain leakage coming from blogger.com but rules still apply for your blog. Now, YouTube is different. YouTube has millions of backlinks, more than half of it would be high quality backlinks which means it could take on a whole load of spam before you see any kind of negative effect if ever there would be since it is a Google Property. So spam away, it will rank just because your page is hosted on YouTube.com's main domain. Your only deterrent would be getting flagged.
Latest Thanks - View all

Alek(2014-09-28 05:14 PM) GuATiiX(2014-04-07 05:42 AM) N/ANA/NA(2014-04-07 12:05 AM) 
2014-04-07, 12:05 AM,
(2014-04-07, 12:01 AM)Launder Wrote: You don't need Quality Backlinks to rank with YouTube, really. Send in 10,000 blog comments directly with the exact anchor text and it still would be ranking. The rules with ranking youtube is different with other websites even blogger! Basically it's because of this:

Blogger: yoursubdomain.blogger.com
YouTUbe: Youtube.com/watch=blablabla

See the difference? YouTube video pages are hosted on the same domain of YouTube! While Blogger is on its own Domain (albeit a subdomain). If that still does not lit up a lightbulb in your head.

Subdomains are treated as separate property that domains.
Pages and directories are not separate properties.

Blogger can withstand more than a self-hosted website just because of the domain leakage coming from blogger.com but rules still apply for your blog. Now, YouTube is different. YouTube has millions of backlinks, more than half of it would be high quality backlinks which means it could take on a whole load of spam before you see any kind of negative effect if ever there would be since it is a Google Property. So spam away, it will rank just because your page is hosted on YouTube.com's main domain. Your only deterrent would be getting flagged.

Thanks for correcting me :) As I said I'm not very good at SEO. Just told what I knew

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 4 230 Today, 01:06 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  Google dance martek 7 139 Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 267 Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 129 10,079 2017-12-15, 09:44 PM
Last Post: adidam
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 163 2017-12-15, 07:19 PM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top