Youtube question - came back to CPA
2014-07-29, 08:07 PM,
Hey everyone I just registered here and am hoping to get along with everyone as well as get some useful info :)
So I had a 8 month break from CPA (I mostly did youtube+landing pages SEO for google) and suddenly I can't rank anything for s***.

First question is are there any new websites for youtube? This is what worked for me before but it's all useless now:
Vagex - youtube instantly removes these views for me even when full view duration
SYV - these mobile views seem to be of the worst quality and they also get insta-deleted
Enhanceviews - their custom comments don't work at all anymore, any alternatives for comments?
U2Bviews - doesn't work AT ALL, no views and no comments in 2 weeks of having videos put up there with a few thousand of credits.

The only thing that is working for me is addmefast but even with iMacros it's slow work and 301+ timer just gets reset down to ~160 views every few days.

Looking forward to your answers and any help provided, cheers!
2014-07-29, 08:26 PM,
everything patched now,go for set & forget
2014-07-29, 08:34 PM,
Oh, that's too bad. Did they do anything to blackhat SEO, as in, can I still do linkwheels and some tiered backlinking pyramids for ranking landing pages on google? I used to get some nice green from ranking on google.
2014-07-30, 03:21 AM,
Youtube changed allot in the last couple of months.
Allot of users are using the set and forget method, You could give it a try and see if it works for you.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 3 53 5 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 7 158 6 hours ago
Last Post: epalyou
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 385 Today, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 77 Today, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 131 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top