Youtube question
2013-12-25, 06:53 PM,
Hello, I am having some problems with Youtube. My video gets deleted every time, and its for:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.".

Its a video about game crack, 1 minute long and I explain how to properly use crack to make it work.

What could I do to avoid this?

And I also have a question about Youtube...

It took me about 1 month to reach first page (top 5), and now as my video got deleted I see 2 same (stolen) videos on first page (2nd and 8th), 5 days old and they already rank that high?

2013-12-25, 07:22 PM,
I'm assuming you've made some money with your videos until they were deleted.

So I would replace the video after every single removal, of course you should automate this task.

You should even make your video to look more legit: views, likes, subscribes, comments. And personally I'm setting the comments to "moderate" after I received some good fake comments, to prevent the video from bad comments.

About the ranking you should consider the so called "instant ranking" method, decribed here at the forum several times.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2013-12-25, 07:30 PM,
It is very common right now mate flaggers they are very jealous in terms of ranking :D

You better transfer to whitehat niche but you can still stay with blackhat just let your video rank normally, i mean without boosting :)
2013-12-25, 07:47 PM,
(2013-12-25, 07:22 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: I'm assuming you've made some money with your videos until they were deleted.

So I would replace the video after every single removal, of course you should automate this task.

You should even make your video to look more legit: views, likes, subscribes, comments. And personally I'm setting the comments to "moderate" after I received some good fake comments, to prevent the video from bad comments.

About the ranking you should consider the so called "instant ranking" method, decribed here at the forum several times.

How do you automate uploads after removal, MVB?

[Image: sjN8F8J.png]
2013-12-25, 07:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-25, 07:54 PM by BlackHatSEO.)
(2013-12-25, 07:47 PM)crookgfx Wrote: How do you automate uploads after removal, MVB?

I've tested Mass Video Blaster and other tools, but they were working not that perfectly I expected. So I began writing my own tools for uploading (incl. changing MD5), boosting, monitoring (position, removal), replacing etc. some weeks ago. And now I'm using them, but there are still lots of features on the TODO list left.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2013-12-25, 07:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-25, 07:56 PM by KCMM.)
(2013-12-25, 06:53 PM)direcT Wrote: Hello, I am having some problems with Youtube. My video gets deleted every time, and its for:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.".

Your video got flagged by competiton. Happens on most saturated niches. Not much you can do about it.

Its a video about game crack, 1 minute long and I explain how to properly use crack to make it work.

What could I do to avoid this?
Upload and rank another video or search for another less saturated niche. You can't avoid it.

And I also have a question about Youtube...

It took me about 1 month to reach first page (top 5), and now as my video got deleted I see 2 same (stolen) videos on first page (2nd and 8th), 5 days old and they already rank that high?
There are methods on this forum that can help you to rank almost any video in a few days time. But as soon as you rank it in a saturated niche you'll face the same flagging problem and those videos normally don't last long. So if you wanna carry on using the niche you'll need to be constantly uploading and ranking videos.

2013-12-25, 09:00 PM,
Ok thanks for all the answers, but what can I do for my video not to get removed after beeing flagged? I dont know why thats considered spam when it is a tutorial...

Also can someone please give me a link to the instant ranking method, I found few but they all say different things.
2013-12-27, 12:19 AM,
Cool cool :) May I ask which is the best tutorial for Youtube instant rankings?
2013-12-28, 02:03 AM,
(2013-12-25, 07:22 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: I'm assuming you've made some money with your videos until they were deleted.

Hey, can you please tell me which instant ranking method did you mean?
2013-12-30, 12:46 AM,
Also I would like to ask what can I do for my video not to get deleted when flagged as spam? I mean..I made a tutorial and it got deleted for that reason..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 540 2017-12-12, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,925 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 122 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 82 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top