Youtube keyword research & volume
2017-05-03, 12:30 AM,
I haven't really been into Youtube but I want to try it right now.

Can anyone suggest me what would be the best keyword tool for research? Also what would be the best volume checker?

I have created my own test today but I don't know if it's good enough.
I tried to find not too big competition with 1k+ searches.

Here is the preview of what I have found:
I also checked intitle & inurl @ Google. Don't know if it's needed.

[Image: 9FmtF3Z.png]

Also how do you guys get approximate volume? Cause for example Keyword Revelaer show 9900 for keyword and KWFinder show 1,300 for the same keyword.
2017-05-03, 12:41 AM,
The only tool that is supposed to specifically show YouTube keyword volume is VideoCents. There is a huge difference in the way that people search Google vs. YouTube, I've seen keywords that Google volume tools say have plenty of volume while in YouTube it's obvious that the videos are barely getting views and vice versa.
Latest Thanks - View all

Padfoot(2017-05-03 10:14 PM) 
2017-05-03, 12:46 AM,
(2017-05-03, 12:41 AM)Potsy Wrote: The only tool that is supposed to specifically show YouTube keyword volume is VideoCents. There is a huge difference in the way that people search Google vs. YouTube, I've seen keywords that Google volume tools say have plenty of volume while in YouTube it's obvious that the videos are barely getting views and vice versa.

I have heard that VideoCents startin to show only from 3k volume.
That's pretty sad, otherwise i would consider it :/

Any other suggestions?
2017-05-03, 02:03 AM,
Yeah, that's what I heard as well. I was thinking about buying it and even went as far as sent them a question and they didn't even get back to me. I don't know what's going on with them, all of their Twitter posts and YouTube videos are from 2015. It doesn't give me much confidence in the tool.
2017-05-03, 11:46 AM,
Currently i am using keywordtool.io for youtube keyword research.
2017-05-03, 07:11 PM,
Check this out: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-...rch-Volume

If you want more KWs then use ubersuggest.io with "Keywords Everywhere" extension.
2017-05-03, 09:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-03, 09:20 PM by Potsy.)
(2017-05-03, 11:46 AM)ann627 Wrote: Currently i am using keywordtool.io for youtube keyword research.

Why do people keep recommending these sites for YouTube? A longtail keyword is useless if its monthly search volume is 5/month. And as far as I know, if you look into the FAQ you'll see that even if you sign up to see the monthly search volume they get their data from Google Adwords.

(2017-05-03, 07:11 PM)PRINC3 Wrote: Check this out: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-...rch-Volume

If you want more KWs then use ubersuggest.io with "Keywords Everywhere" extension.

I just read the tutorial and in it the guy recommends using VidIQ for both search volume and competition, but I've used VidIq for a while now and find it to be very inaccurate. I think it says a lot when VidIQ will give you a certain score and after you refresh the page (with the same keyword) it gives you a completely different score. I haven't found TubeBuddy to be any better, it will tell me that a keyword has either low or high search volume and I can tell just by looking at the first page that it's wrong.

Also the Keywords Everywhere only gives search volume for Google, not YouTube, and there is a huge difference with the way that people use YouTube and Google while searching.
2017-05-03, 09:54 PM,
(2017-05-03, 09:14 PM)Potsy Wrote: I just read the tutorial and in it the guy recommends using VidIQ for both search volume and competition, but I've used VidIq for a while now and find it to be very inaccurate. I think it says a lot when VidIQ will give you a certain score and after you refresh the page (with the same keyword) it gives you a completely different score. I haven't found TubeBuddy to be any better, it will tell me that a keyword has either low or high search volume and I can tell just by looking at the first page that it's wrong.

Also the Keywords Everywhere only gives search volume for Google, not YouTube, and there is a huge difference with the way that people use YouTube and Google while searching.

Well if u used vidIQ with KWfinder then u can actually get a lot of low comp niches with a decent search volume. TBH never really faced that refresh bug cuz it shows me the same score everytime I look up for that particular KW.

About Keywords Everywhere, Yup I agree it shows Big G's search volume but I recommend that cuz if we use that extension with ubersuggest.io then it will show us monthly search volume with KW suggestions. I know it's big G's volume but it can help a lot when we are choosing some other KWs for our Main KW.
2017-05-03, 10:07 PM,
(2017-05-03, 09:54 PM)PRINC3 Wrote:
(2017-05-03, 09:14 PM)Potsy Wrote: I just read the tutorial and in it the guy recommends using VidIQ for both search volume and competition, but I've used VidIq for a while now and find it to be very inaccurate. I think it says a lot when VidIQ will give you a certain score and after you refresh the page (with the same keyword) it gives you a completely different score. I haven't found TubeBuddy to be any better, it will tell me that a keyword has either low or high search volume and I can tell just by looking at the first page that it's wrong.

Well if u used vidIQ with KWfinder then u can actually get a lot of low comp niches with a decent search volume. TBH never really faced that refresh bug cuz it shows me the same score everytime I look up for that particular KW.

About Keywords Everywhere, Yup I agree it shows Big G's search volume but I recommend that cuz if we use that extension with ubersuggest.io then it will show us monthly search volume with KW suggestions. I know it's big G's volume but it can help a lot when we are choosing some other KWs for our Main KW.

I have same problem sometimes with refresh and changing stats.

Also I have another problem when it doesn't show anything at all.

Even if I use the same as guide 'marvel future fight hack' it doesn't show anything just text 'unable to get full results due to quota limits'
2017-05-03, 10:09 PM,
(2017-05-03, 10:07 PM)naathanz Wrote: I have same problem sometimes with refresh and changing stats.

Also I have another problem when it doesn't show anything at all.

Even if I use the same as guide 'marvel future fight hack' it doesn't show anything just text 'unable to get full results due to quota limits'

Try refreshing it or disable it and then re-enable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 15 693 1 hour ago
Last Post: midastou4
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 87 4,901 2 hours ago
Last Post: georgeh
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 16 335 3 hours ago
Last Post: smmarmy
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 40 3,642 3 hours ago
Last Post: royalredover
  Get on Top Comment Youtube pioter7 12 572 4 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top