Youtube flaggers?
2015-09-02, 04:18 AM,
Hello,no matter what or how I upload somebody keeps flagging my videos and they go down in couple of hours and I know for a fact it's that person doing this.

I don't spam keywords or tags or do anything,or any kind of copyright strike on my video,my videos just keep going down,lost videos with 80,000 views,20,000, 15,000 and so.

How can I do the samething to them?I can't do my work or anything like this,got sick and tired of making new accounts and to see it go down in couple of hours,he must be using a bot or something to take down my videos so fast or flag them so fast.

see this?

"The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube."

Please if anyone can help me out with this,or have a tool or bot or something that can do the same damage to their channel,I'll appreciate it.

What is he using and how can someone prevent from getting flagged and deleted like this???
2015-09-02, 04:19 AM,
Maybe account / ip flagged, Try new account or IP
Latest Thanks - View all

Garnett_Buck(2015-09-02 04:25 AM) 
2015-09-02, 04:25 AM,
(2015-09-02, 04:19 AM)Qoins Wrote: Maybe account / ip flagged, Try new account or IP

No he keeps flagging it,I know for a fact he has multiple channels on youtube,at least 30 I can count,he is using something,I've tryed flagging his videos or reporting his videos with spam,which he does actually spam same keywords like 30 times over and over,YOUTUBE does nothing to his channel.

My channel goes down in only matter of hours,I've registered with different Ip,location,dedicated VPN,different phone #,nothing...they all keep getting flagged and taken down by COMMUNITY FLAG.

Why is Youtube so weak when it comes to flagging,how can someone prevent from getting flagged easily like this?it's not fair.
2015-09-02, 04:36 AM,
Umm, Maybe Keywords, You using too many Blackhat keywords?
2015-09-02, 04:50 AM,
(2015-09-02, 04:36 AM)Qoins Wrote: Umm, Maybe Keywords, You using too many Blackhat keywords?

too many?it's just 1 keyword I use,the person doing this is abusing the youtube flagging system,and youtube's dumb automated TAKE DOWN does the rest,he has the same video with 20 more tags and crap,his never goes down,but mine with only 1 tag and nothing else,gets taken down???

I have so many suspended accounts becasue of this,and I can't even contact youtube and explain it,nothing!!!
2015-09-02, 05:59 AM,
I am facing exactly the same problem,I believed that someone had targeted me. Although after many tests I found out that youtube banned videos of mine that had no blacklisted keywords at all. I cleared cookies,bought accounts,private proxies, even used a specific PC only for uploading but at the end my videos went ALWAYS down. I even uploaded a video in which I was demonstrating my low competition blackhat niche and I had put for title "sample1" and after 3 hours the video went down with 0 views. I guess the game has changed a lot and some people know secrets that are well kept and that's how they keep banking hard from youtube.
2015-09-02, 06:04 AM,
PM me one of his video. I will figure out and let you know what he is doing that his videos are not getting flagged.
2015-09-02, 03:03 PM,
Back when I used YT it was the same, won't ever change either. When you get to the top people want to take you down, it's the same with search engine SEO too you only stay up for a while, but, with that at least you get to stay up for longer so my advice is master that instead.
2015-09-02, 03:16 PM,
(2015-09-02, 03:03 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Back when I used YT it was the same, won't ever change either. When you get to the top people want to take you down, it's the same with search engine SEO too you only stay up for a while, but, with that at least you get to stay up for longer so my advice is master that instead.

I understand,but it's just not fair when you upload same content same everything,but the person just keeps flagging you or does something that your video actually gets taken down by youtube,but when I flag and do his,nothing happens....I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out here,really sick of this.
2015-09-02, 03:25 PM,
Youtube has changed. They delete your vidoes for no reason now. I have uploaded some videos with no link in the description and short titles, will see if yt will delete them aswell. New IP/ Flashed cookies/

[Image: ?size=468x60]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 894 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,412 Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 142 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Youtube + Cpa Karrosales 2 178 2017-10-05, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Karrosales

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top