Youtube deleting videos within 30 minutes
2017-04-15, 06:04 AM,
Hey, just added a new Hack niche on Youtube now, and Youtube has already deleted it.

Any tips on how I can do this? I must have the "hack" in the title etc.

I didn't even add views, bought an vps with unique ip etc..

Any help greatly appreciated.
2017-04-15, 06:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-15, 06:50 AM by DrKent.)
Aged (more than 1 year old) or authority channel will help. Check vids on Yt for hck keywords and see into their video (Usually, there is a channel that is more than 3 years old with random vids uploaded before) Cool You can check Elites, its really high demand for those accs.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-15, 07:06 AM,
(2017-04-15, 06:47 AM)DrKent Wrote: Aged (more than 1 year old) or authority channel will help. Check vids on Yt for hck keywords and see into their video (Usually, there is a channel that is more than 3 years old with random vids uploaded before) Cool You can check Elites, its really high demand for those accs.

Hey, I'm using aged 2006 accounts, aswell as brand new IP's & VPS.

I'm also purchasing 1 sim card for each account, so there's no traces.
2017-04-15, 09:33 AM,
Dont put link in description, be carefull about cache cookies if you already got ban and many other details, pm me for more infos
2017-04-15, 09:51 AM,
That is quite odd. I know of somebody even from this forum that uploads those kinds of videos with aged accounts and their videos do not get taken down whatsoever. They even have their link in the description too.

Make sure your aged accounts have aged videos as well. Try to upload the video with a different title (without the word hack) at first and then change it afterwards maybe? Otherwise, it may be your proxies or even your video if you are uploading the same video over and over again. Use a brand new video, aged account with aged videos, unique IP and you're good to go.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-04-15, 12:40 PM,
You just gonna keep trying my friend.
2017-04-15, 12:47 PM,
I am in the same situation, but my video stays up for like 7-8 hours before getting deleted. No link in description but i use the keyword hack in the title.
2017-04-15, 10:30 PM,
(2017-04-15, 09:51 AM)xxICE Wrote: That is quite odd. I know of somebody even from this forum that uploads those kinds of videos with aged accounts and their videos do not get taken down whatsoever. They even have their link in the description too.

Make sure your aged accounts have aged videos as well. Try to upload the video with a different title (without the word hack) at first and then change it afterwards maybe? Otherwise, it may be your proxies or even your video if you are uploading the same video over and over again. Use a brand new video, aged account with aged videos, unique IP and you're good to go.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Should I change my title afterwards? or will that affect the ranking, even I'm not adding the views etc firstly?
2017-04-17, 03:16 AM,
You need to purchase a aged account with videos and better if it is phone verified. I am pretty sure youtube won't delete it.
2017-04-18, 03:13 AM,
For promoting bh niche on youtube you really need an aged account.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,847 7 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 12 446 8 hours ago
Last Post: sfantu
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 737 10 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 4,980 10 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 118 8,310 Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top