Youtube Video don't get ranked..
2014-07-17, 03:16 AM,
Hello,Today I have just made my video public via the unlist method,But I added a 2k views to the video+54 likes while he was unlist and just then I public him(8 hours ago)..Well my actually problem is that the video didn't get ranked(I public him before a 8 hours already..)And the description+title had a perfect on page optimizion especially for Youtube!But he actually can get in a smaller keywords and that related to the niche and not the actually niche..
Example:It get ranked first for the keywords "baslas hack tool",but for the "baslas hack" it didn't get ranked at all..(Also all the first page is full at 301+ views so it's not a actually problem to sucsess with ranking hard there..)If any of you have any sulotion that can resolve my problem,or if you do have this problem too please message here!!!
Much appericated:
Christopher
Cheers!
2014-07-17, 04:25 AM,
Could you please make sentences this is very annoying to read.
Latest Thanks - View all

wackiin(2014-07-17 04:48 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-17, 04:34 AM,
(2014-07-17, 04:25 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Could you please make sentences this is very annoying to read.
I can't edit my post I don't actually know why...So here is the fixed post:
"Hello,Today I have just made my video public via the unlist method,But I added a 2k views to the video+54 likes while he was unlist and just then I public him(8 hours ago)..Well my actually problem is that the video didn't get ranked(I public him before a 8 hours already..)And the description+title had a perfect on page optimizion especially for Youtube!But he actually can get in a smaller keywords and that related to the niche and not the actually niche..
2014-07-17, 04:35 AM,
(2014-07-17, 04:34 AM)Christopher Wrote:
(2014-07-17, 04:25 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Could you please make sentences this is very annoying to read.
"Hello,Today I have just made my video public via the unlist method,But I added a 2k views to the video+54 likes while he was unlist and just then I public him(8 hours ago)..Well my actually problem is that the video didn't get ranked(I public him before a 8 hours already..)And the description+title had a perfect on page optimizion especially for Youtube!But he actually can get in a smaller keywords and that related to the niche and not the actually niche..

That's better, So you did wait 8 hours? Wait 24 hours and then check back.
Youtube can be weird sometimes, and sometimes it just takes random dances.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-17, 04:51 AM,
(2014-07-17, 04:35 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

No, ... No. When you do unlisted method you rank instantly on your keyword. If you've used the right 'youtube seo'.
In tags, description & title.
2014-07-17, 04:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-17, 04:54 AM by Christopher.)

Yeah...But at the last time I tried it,it worked+I had the same title and the same description as now...Also it ranked within 4 hours only...And also already 10 hours passed**And it still don't show any rank effect..

(2014-07-17, 04:51 AM)SamoX Wrote:

No, ... No. When you do unlisted method you rank instantly on your keyword. If you've used the right 'youtube seo'.
I'm using the "Unlist"Method different from others..I'm not using with the shity 301+ views method..I'm using with blasting 2k views +40-50 likes and then public it...
2014-07-17, 06:14 AM,
(2014-07-17, 04:52 AM)Christopher Wrote:

Yeah...But at the last time I tried it,it worked+I had the same title and the same description as now...Also it ranked within 4 hours only...And also already 10 hours passed**And it still don't show any rank effect..

I'm using the "Unlist"Method different from others..I'm not using with the shity 301+ views method..I'm using with blasting 2k views +40-50 likes and then public it...

To be honest, I've been using 301+ method and it works fine. It worked better than buying views from qqtube.
All i did was in imacros made a simple script to keep refreshing & added 21 likes from addmefast.
Than published it.
Ranked on 5 kws at once with one video.
2014-07-17, 06:45 AM,
it is do same for me. but i never use unlisted method again ahaha
2014-07-17, 08:38 AM,
(2014-07-17, 06:14 AM)SamoX Wrote:

(2014-07-17, 04:34 AM)Christopher Wrote: I can't edit my post I don't actually know why...So here is the fixed post:

To be honest, I've been using 301+ method and it works fine. It worked better than buying views from qqtube.
All i did was in imacros made a simple script to keep refreshing & added 21 likes from addmefast.
Than published it.
Do you think it still working? Also it's possible to don't get banned if I get ranked in a niche without competition?
2014-07-17, 08:38 AM,
(2014-07-17, 06:14 AM)SamoX Wrote:

(2014-07-17, 04:34 AM)Christopher Wrote: I can't edit my post I don't actually know why...So here is the fixed post:

Than published it.
Do you think it still working? Also it's possible to don't get banned if I get ranked in a niche without competition?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 149 8 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,044 Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 214 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 193 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,514 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top