Youtube Remove Videos After 24h
2018-07-21, 02:02 AM,
Hello guys I don't know if this is something temporary, but now I upload a unique video related to gaming hack, without any keyword or description using bad words, then I create my ad on adwords, I get my ad approved and the campaign runs for about 24h after that I receive this message:

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video "VIDEOHERE" was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.

Video content restrictions
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description.

My youtube channel only have this video added, I always use new/clean youtube channels, I don't have any idea of what could be.. why this is happening, because never happened before this behavior...

Any suggestions?

Thank you guys
Share This Thread :

2018-07-21, 09:51 AM,
my suggestion is starting again. Youtube is now very clever.
Aged Youtube channel with videos + unique IP. 1 video/channel. Public and see if your video get deleted or not, if in 2 days it doesn't get deleted then you can start promoting.
2018-07-26, 04:29 PM,
No, it is not true. Try ccleaner and privacy eraser and restart your pc and browser. Try again and again. Limit 5 videos to a channel and make sure not to create 5 channel a day.
2018-07-26, 04:52 PM,
It seems that now my videos aren't getting removed, fortunatly, but other issue is coming with this, now everytime I create an video ad on adwords, my ad is gettin reproved with this message: "Misleading Content", I tried to change the thumbnail and also the ad text, and submit again, and the situation didn't changed, is reproved again with same message, any idea what could be and how can I fix this?