Youtube Ranking
2013-07-05, 08:17 PM,
How is it half the videos on the 1st page of my niche got less than half my High retention views and I'm still not ranked on 1st or 2nd page?

Can anyone help me out with this

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-07-05, 08:19 PM,
to be honest, haven't purchased any HR views or used any HR views and I ranked all my videos on the first page without a problem, even the saturated ones. What are you doing to rank besides using hr views?
2013-07-05, 08:20 PM,
Besides using retention views I just boost them with likes and favorites from enhanceviews.

My title and description is good

What else can I do to rank them on youtube?

Motivational Quote:
2013-07-05, 08:22 PM,
Add comments, keep em real, likes , favs and comments, drip feed of views would be great also. Rank all my niches this way and have no problem whatsoever
2013-07-05, 08:24 PM,
I add a couple of comments here and there but I heard comments are mostly for show to make it more believable.

Motivational Quote:
2013-07-05, 08:50 PM,
Provided that your have optimized the title, tags and description, I would wait a week, and if it still does not rank, just upload a new video. Sometimes videos rank in a day, sometimes - never.
2013-07-05, 08:53 PM,
(2013-07-05, 08:50 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Provided that your have optimized the title, tags and description, I would wait a week, and if it still does not rank, just upload a new video. Sometimes videos rank in a day, sometimes - never.

This is actually something more people should do. Just spin your video 4-5 times, then upload them all with different title/tag/description combo - then see which one ranks best and then "boost" it - if needed! ...

I ranked some videos page one rank one without even putting a single view on them. I just added 20 likes and 2-3 comments to make it look good AFTER it got this ranking.

Sometimes I never rank my videos, that's the moment I want to boost it - but I don't know how! :D

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-05, 09:07 PM,
(2013-07-05, 08:53 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 08:50 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Provided that your have optimized the title, tags and description, I would wait a week, and if it still does not rank, just upload a new video. Sometimes videos rank in a day, sometimes - never.

This is actually something more people should do. Just spin your video 4-5 times, then upload them all with different title/tag/description combo - then see which one ranks best and then "boost" it - if needed! ...

I ranked some videos page one rank one without even putting a single view on them. I just added 20 likes and 2-3 comments to make it look good AFTER it got this ranking.

Sometimes I never rank my videos, that's the moment I want to boost it - but I don't know how! :D

Cheers,
PB3

Hello, I'd like to ask a question from you.

Lets say that I have a video, if I'm going to upload the same video but of different keywords is it smart to upload it on the same channel or is it recommended to use a brand new channel?

I'll appreciate responses coming from any member as well. Thanks

Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-07-05, 09:21 PM,
(2013-07-05, 09:07 PM)Mesina Wrote:

Cheers,
PB3

Lets say that I have a video, if I'm going to upload the same video but of different keywords is it smart to upload it on the same channel or is it recommended to use a brand new channel?

Regards,
Mesina

Hey, great question actually. Many people upload more than one video on one channel! I dislike the idea VERY MUCH. I use 1 channel for 1 video only, that way your accounts are safer and even if one gets deleted you still have the others. I have about 100 used accounts, each of them has 1 video on them and none of them have been deleted. :)

So no, do not upload more than one video to one account! I do not recommend it! :)

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-07-05 10:17 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-05, 09:24 PM,
(2013-07-05, 09:21 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 09:07 PM)Mesina Wrote:

Cheers,
PB3

Regards,
Mesina

Hey, great question actually. Many people upload more than one video on one channel! I dislike the idea VERY MUCH. I use 1 channel for 1 video only, that way your accounts are safer and even if one gets deleted you still have the others. I have about 100 used accounts, each of them has 1 video on them and none of them have been deleted. :)

So no, do not upload more than one video to one account! I do not recommend it! :)

Cheers,
PB3

How do u get used accounts ? usualy youtube wont remove video which is on old channel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,080 8 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 172 Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 222 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 9 320 2017-10-19, 10:10 PM
Last Post: umberblue
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 201 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34