Youtube Rank Checker Tool? - Working ?
2015-11-04, 04:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-04, 04:16 PM by bojkovec.)
Hello I'm seaching for a working tool for youtube videos which is still working so I can easily check my rankings,likes,dislikes...etc. If someone knows such a tool can you share me the name of it or the website from which I can download it.It is prefered to be free or nulled version.Thank you! :)
2015-11-05, 05:54 PM,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yts/?source=directory Check this out! Its been a year that i'm using this to track my yt videos! But, before run, I must warn you that Virustotal shows 1/52 virus detection, Idk if its false positive or not! Software is on Sourceforge so you can access to source code of the software to check this out! I'm using it on virtual machine and so far for the year, never got any problems with it, i suggest you to do the same!

After all, best feature of this software, is to show you how much your videos gets new views/likes/dislikes from the last time you check!
Latest Thanks - View all

bojkovec(2015-11-05 11:25 PM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2015-11-05, 11:25 PM,
(2015-11-05, 05:54 PM)Dzo555 Wrote: /projects/yts/?source=directory Check this out! Its been a year that i'm using this to track my yt videos! But, before run, I must warn you that Virustotal shows 1/52 virus detection, Idk if its false positive or not! Software is on Sourceforge so you can access to source code of the software to check this out! I'm using it on virtual machine and so far for the year, never got any problems with it, i suggest you to do the same!

After all, best feature of this software, is to show you how much your videos gets new views/likes/dislikes from the last time you check!

Thank you for your answer.Much is appreciated. :) At least there are some good people here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 87 9 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,169 9 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 195 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB