Youtube Partnership Denied, Need Some Help
2017-04-05, 01:27 AM,
i have about 50k views within like a week of having my channel and i was denied partnership
now i added 1k youtube subscribers and i thought they were gonna be dripfed, which they were not. The guy delivered them within a few hours. and then most of them dropped.

So now my sub graph is all messed up. Now im guessing i got disproved because my subscriber graph is pretty fishy

"
We are sorry to say that your application to Union for Gamers has been denied because your channel has unusual demographics and statistics for your channel content and location.

If you have any questions, please send in a ticket by going to: http://support.unionforgamers.com/anonym...quests/new

Good luck with your channel!
"

so now im wondering if ill ever be able to reapply. I know after like 28 days the graph gets updated, maybe if i wait out the crappy looking graph a little?

also i was disapproved from adsense too, same issue?

so im wondering if there is anyways i can get approved for a partnership or adsense again?

i dont wanna apply to any other partners until my channel gets a little older so the sub thing isn't that noticeable.

Hope someone can help me out
thanks!
2017-04-05, 01:33 AM,
I would recommend not to use any paid services to boost your reputation on YouTube, especially if you want to do adsense on your videos. If you want to get paid from YouTube, you have to do it the right way. Organically. Or they will either suspend your account or always deny your applications.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-04-05, 01:37 AM,
(2017-04-05, 01:33 AM)AlanMurphy Wrote: I would recommend not to use any paid services to boost your reputation on YouTube, especially if you want to do adsense on your videos. If you want to get paid from YouTube, you have to do it the right way. Organically. Or they will either suspend your account or always deny your applications.

yeah i did it like the first week i had my account. Im not gonna buy anything ever again. Only bought subs once.

But yeah im not sure if ill ever be able to get approved for anything anymore. Does anyone know?
Maybe i have to wait it out a little?
2017-04-05, 01:55 AM,
Post more videos, target keywords that are popular and related to your channel or what you have been posting before. Gain subscribers, views and other statistics organically for a few weeks. Then, try to reapply. If you want to have a good looking channel in the eye's of YouTube, do not pay for anything that would help you the "wrong way". It's not so hard to gain organically from uploading or ranking videos.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-04-06, 01:44 AM,
Just don't use services from next time. You can build links for ranking through. Sharing on social media also helps.
2017-04-06, 02:12 AM,
instead of buying subs, you can buy points for sites like addmefast or any strict exchange site. this you you can control the flow of subs in a day ,also drop should be less. Just try it on other channel to see if it works.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,085 Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 14 726 2017-12-09, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 6 529 2017-12-09, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Try
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,526 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,672 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top