Youtube Niche Keywords Help
2017-07-05, 08:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-05, 09:03 PM by dmgr14.)
Hi elites

I uploaded a video 3 hours ago. In the first hour i was able to find my video by typing "name of niche h@ck".
But now i can't find it. It only works if i type "name of niche cheats" or "name of niche free resources".
I have all the keywords (h@ck, cheats,etc) in the title and description but the video is not showing up if i search like this "name of niche h@ck". My competitors have the videos in all the keywords, only mine is not showing if i use the word "h@ck" in the youtube search.
Im not using tags in my video.

Any ideas why ?
2017-07-05, 09:12 PM,
Maybe your video is ghosted
2017-07-05, 09:17 PM,
(2017-07-05, 09:12 PM)zigson Wrote: Maybe your video is ghosted
It's not ghosted since i can find it if i change the keyword :p
The video doesn't shows up if i search like "niche name hack". If change it to "niche name cheats" it shows up already.
2017-07-05, 09:23 PM,
Sounds like your vid is ghosted. There are so many factors that can cause that, but mainly some "unnatural" action trigger that.
Make sure that you have up to 5-6 tags in video tag section, don't over optimize description (keep targeted keyword repetition to 3%), check links in desc if there are any (don't direct link to an offer), make unique title, don't send views/likes/shares right away if your channel is weak (low on subs and views). Avoid some words in title and desc (download/free/hack and those shady ones that can indicate content of the video) if your channel have no YT trust/authority again low on subs, age and all channel views.

I wrote just a few above, spin the video, title/desc/tags and upload again..For uploaded video, wait some time, lets say a day and if your video is not on serp, make some changes title/desc/tags/links/stop boosting etc Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-07-05, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-05, 09:29 PM by dmgr14.)
(2017-07-05, 09:23 PM)DrKent Wrote: Sounds like your vid is ghosted. There are so many factors that can cause that, but mainly some "unnatural" action trigger that.
Make sure that you have up to 5-6 tags in video tag section, don't over optimize description (keep targeted keyword repetition to 3%), check links in desc if there are any (don't direct link to an offer), make unique title, don't send views/likes/shares right away if your channel is weak (low on subs and views). Avoid some words in title and desc (download/free/hack and those shady ones that can indicate content of the video) if your channel have no YT trust/authority again low on subs, age and all channel views.

I wrote just a few above, spin the video, title/desc/tags and upload again..For uploaded video, wait some time, lets say a day and if your video is not on serp, make some changes title/desc/tags/links/stop boosting etc Cool
Idk it's weird. My competitors have their vids in all keywords. Mine just disappeared in one keyword each is very weird. I don't use tags or links.

About the words "free/hack/crack" it can't be the problem since there is a lot of people ranking videos with these words in the title.
I think i will give it some time.
Thanks
2017-07-05, 09:52 PM,
(2017-07-05, 09:29 PM)dmgr14 Wrote: Idk it's weird. My competitors have their vids in all keywords. Mine just disappeared in one keyword each is very weird. I don't use tags or links.

About the words "free/hack/crack" it can't be the problem since there is a lot of people ranking videos with these words in the title.
Thanks

Mate, you can use those words in title,desc,tags right away if your channel have authority/YT trust. Check those competitors channels, they are most likely aged and with some previous activity (uploaded vids, gained subs etc..).

BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-07-05, 09:57 PM,
(2017-07-05, 09:52 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 09:29 PM)dmgr14 Wrote: Idk it's weird. My competitors have their vids in all keywords. Mine just disappeared in one keyword each is very weird. I don't use tags or links.

Thanks

Mate, you can use those words in title,desc,tags right away if your channel have authority/YT trust. Check those competitors channels, they are most likely aged and with some previous activity (uploaded vids, gained subs etc..).
My account has 5 videos uploaded 8 years ago + the video i uploaded today.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-07-05 10:07 PM) 
2017-07-05, 10:15 PM,
To summary, your video is up/not removed, your video is in serps/not ghosted.. Then, don't touch anything, just boost it. If you want your video to be shown for that keyword that you at first plan to rank, then just upload new video targeting only that keyword.
Its better then to NOT make changes to the uploaded one that was not ghosted, that is the option only when you have nothing to lose (deranked/ghosted vid).

2017-07-05, 10:21 PM,
(2017-07-05, 10:15 PM)DrKent Wrote: To summary, your video is up/not removed, your video is in serps/not ghosted.. Then, don't touch anything, just boost it. If you want your video to be shown for that keyword that you at first plan to rank, then just upload new video targeting only that keyword.
Its better then to NOT make changes to the uploaded one that was not ghosted, that is the option only when you have nothing to lose (deranked/ghosted vid).

Well actually i edited the video and now my video is showing up in the keyword " game niche hack" again. Not sure why but let's see what happens.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-07-05 10:21 PM) 
2017-07-05, 11:05 PM,
was your video unlisted?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you mean by a popular YouTube channel? YT Publisher 1 22 2 minutes ago
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 4 119 9 minutes ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Youtube Comment Upvote Bot NoGame 14 1,060 Today, 10:31 AM
Last Post: gamble
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 894 2017-12-12, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 7 560 2017-12-11, 07:28 PM
Last Post: youtubeService

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top