Youtube Monetization problem???
2015-03-30, 03:03 AM,
Hello, I'm trying to Monetize videos and for some odd reason whatever I'm uploading keeps giving me problems...it wasn't like this, I don't know what happened.

I've uploaded more than 200 videos and never had this issue before, but lately whatever I'm uploading keeps giving me the same problem.

It keeps giving me the Exclamation mark.
"Not Monetized,click to provide proof of commercial rights."

What can I do? how can I make them work again???thank you.
2015-03-30, 04:39 AM,
Those are copyrighted videos, doesn't it shows something like this "Revenue of this video will receive third person"...

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2015-03-30, 10:16 AM,
(2015-03-30, 04:39 AM)ShakyDairis Wrote: Those are copyrighted videos, doesn't it shows something like this "Revenue of this video will receive third person"...

No nothing like that....just shows me the question mark,and asks for proof of rights,I looked at all the monetization settings and everything,all seems normal.

I even filled out this form asking for my name,last name,company or whatever I'm doing and stuff. really weird.
2015-03-30, 01:51 PM,
it happen to me before and it`s hard to remove that restriction.

you need to delete the videos that are asking for proofs, and leave one to provide proof of rights.
once you do that youtube will let you monetize again.

if you cant provide proofs for none of those videos delete`m all. and upload 4 or five videos recorded with your cellphone, and when youtube ask for proof just write:

"video recorded with my phone camera"

or something like this, then youtube will let you moetize again.

that worked for me in the past. i hope it helps you.
2015-03-30, 04:49 PM,
There must be something copyrighted materials like a background music even if you were just listening or turning it on while recording or images that are copyrighted like those of just an example apple logo etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 3 55 5 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 78 Today, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 932 Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,441 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 263 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top