Youtube Methods FAQ
2013-08-16, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-16, 10:13 PM by Crocodile.)
Youtube Methods FAQ

[hide]
Q: How many videos should I upload per channel ?
A: 2-3 videos per channel. But I recommend only one because YouTube deletes videos faster than before and I do not want more videos deleted. That is my advice, choice is yours :)

Q: Should I remove "like bar" or not ?
A: Like bar is crucial. Leave it on. Boost your likes with u2bviews or addmefast. If somebody flags your video, YouTube will probably delete it faster if see there is no "like bar".

Q: How often should I boost my videos ?
A: Boost video every 1-2 days. 300-500 views is enough per day.

Q: How to take care of my videos ?
A: Visit your videos every day. See if there is more dislikes, or more negative comments. Delete negative comments and block that user because he wont post positive comment after that. You dont need him. Hit 10-15 likes per day and hit 1-2 comments. Your video is going to be active and YouTube loves that. Rank +

Q: My video has been deleted. What now ?
A: Just simply make another YT account, and upload same video again (IMPORTANT: Before uploading on YouTube, go to Sony Vegas or programm you use and short the video 1-2 seconds). leave it 1-2 days and then boost again with visitors, comments and likes.

Q: Are subscribers important ?
A: Yes, also you can boost them too, but do it every week, 10-20 subscribers per week is enough.

Q: Should I steel somebodies video from YouTube or make my own ?
A: People are massively copying other videos and just posting http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban download link in description. That is wrong. Make your unique video. Do not be chicken and copy somebodies hard work. If you do not know anything about Sony Vegas, Camtasia or other programms you use for creating YouTube videos, then watch tutorials on YT. Learn and earn.

Q: Somebody copied my video. What should I do ?
A: First, flag that video. Second, try to message him about your rights. Mostly, theese steelers are kids without any knowledge about YouTube rights. Writte some story about your rights and like, YouTube is going to delete your channel if you...."
Make some cool story about it :)

Q: Should I post direct Survey link in description ?
A: It is better to short your Survey link with bitly. Bitly is safe site with no ads such as on Adfly. It is not annoying and people will be redirected to your link.

Q: How to verify my account since Pinger and Textnow gone ?
A: Buy new number in store in your town. One number can cover 10 verifications on YouTube. 5 SMS and 5 Voice call. There is more methods but this is cool for me :) [/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-08-16, 10:39 PM,
Thanks! Nice share! :)
2013-08-16, 10:42 PM,
Nice share ! ; D

[Image: rlPAHxd.gif]
2013-08-16, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-16, 10:52 PM by Calisthenics.)
Q: How many YT accounts per IP should I create/use?
A: It's recommended not to use more than 2 accounts per IP to stay on the safe side.
If an account gets deleted, YT can always check if other accounts using the same IP are breaking the rules and delete them all at once!

Just felt like adding this. Other than that, it's a great list you have made.
2013-08-17, 11:37 AM,
(2013-08-16, 10:52 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Q: How many YT accounts per IP should I create/use?
A: It's recommended not to use more than 2 accounts per IP to stay on the safe side.
If an account gets deleted, YT can always check if other accounts using the same IP are breaking the rules and delete them all at once!

Just felt like adding this. Other than that, it's a great list you have made.

Thanks for the INFO
2013-09-06, 06:29 PM,
(2013-08-16, 09:53 PM)Syntax Wrote: There is more methods but this is cool for me :

Same number with different private proxies?