Youtube Channel account & adsense account [ban question]
2014-11-20, 07:04 AM,
Hi,

Any youtube and adsense expert here? Got few questions

If the whole idea is to link youtube monetization with adsense, what would be the best advice

Have heard that it is better to have 1 account for 1 channel, to avoid if other channels banned due to one that got issue. But if need to link with adsense, will having multiple youtube account all linking to the same adsense account make sense? What is the better alternative if not
2014-11-20, 08:05 AM,
When we are talking about YT monetization we have two options :

1. Partnership
2. Adsense

Partnership is when you are part of a large advertising network which runs their own adsense ads on many channels across the youtube, of course they take a part of your earnings, however, those networks protect you from copyright strikes, so if you are filming gameplays, making reviews on movies, songs etc, in one word - using 3rd party content for your own good, then go for partnership. They also give you some other benefits but it depends from a network to network, but there are also cons apart of the earning Have Offer Problems?, most of the networks create a contract with you, where they do not allow you to leave them before the contract period runs of, so in case you don't like them, you can't change them.

Adsense is when you directly link your adsense account to the youtube profile, you can have multiple YT profiles pointing to the same adsense, just like you can have multiple web sites. Direct adsense gives you bigger profit but you are vulnerable to the copyright strikes and they can happen anytime, unless you are using nothing but your own content, for examples making vlogs when you are just talking to the camera ( no 3rd party songs in the background etc ), filming pranks with the approval of the people in the video, creating your own songs, your own movies, etc.

So, think what will you publish on your YT profiles and then decide what would be the best for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

cpaknight(2014-11-20 05:27 PM) DrKent(2014-11-20 09:04 AM) 
2014-11-20, 08:49 AM,
I would never recommend using direct adsense account on your YT channel one of my friend was banking 2k/month and suddenly one day his adsense account got banned for stupid reason.
I would say that partner with some advertising network the advantage of partnering some other networks like Freedom, Creative Nation etc they also allow you to monetize videos that adsense won't.
Personally recommend Freedom they have no requirements other have requirements like Atleast 1k/views month.
Latest Thanks - View all

cpaknight(2014-11-20 05:27 PM) 
2014-11-20, 09:26 AM,
(2014-11-20, 08:05 AM)dar1x Wrote: When we are talking about YT monetization we have two options :

1. Partnership
2. Adsense

Partnership is when you are part of a large advertising network which runs their own adsense ads on many channels across the youtube, of course they take a part of your earnings, however, those networks protect you from copyright strikes, so if you are filming gameplays, making reviews on movies, songs etc, in one word - using 3rd party content for your own good, then go for partnership. They also give you some other benefits but it depends from a network to network, but there are also cons apart of the earning Have Offer Problems?, most of the networks create a contract with you, where they do not allow you to leave them before the contract period runs of, so in case you don't like them, you can't change them.

Adsense is when you directly link your adsense account to the youtube profile, you can have multiple YT profiles pointing to the same adsense, just like you can have multiple web sites. Direct adsense gives you bigger profit but you are vulnerable to the copyright strikes and they can happen anytime, unless you are using nothing but your own content, for examples making vlogs when you are just talking to the camera ( no 3rd party songs in the background etc ), filming pranks with the approval of the people in the video, creating your own songs, your own movies, etc.

So, think what will you publish on your YT profiles and then decide what would be the best for you.

I recently made channel and put 2 gameplay videos. I made the gameplaymyself. They were up for like 2 weeks without adsense and now i see the channel got banned. Why is that?
2014-11-20, 09:37 AM,
1account where you upload all your stuff on
2014-11-20, 06:31 PM,
Step 1: read their Terms of service.

Step 2: work accordingly so that their TOS is not affected.

These two are basic cases. But still google may ban adsense account cos its their wish and we cannot do much about that, :(

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-21, 12:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-21, 12:14 AM by cpaknight.)
dar1x: So, basically it is safer to go with partnership route? Then how about the 1 channel per account thing? Is it better to go with 1 account 1 channel with link to one partnership? In fact how is this partnership works? Sorry, noob in youtube monetization. I'm now trying to look for info in web but is this partnership something related to youtube partner program? If anyone can drop some reference links here would be greatly appreciated!

Jayzzz, Thanks for advice, now I'm looking into Freedom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 165 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 555 Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 259 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,123 2017-10-21, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 192 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top