Youtube + CPA question
2017-05-31, 11:13 PM,
Hi, im new with forum, sorry for my bad english
Im reading some journeys, ppl are talking about this method. But those topics are really lack in details for a noob like me can fully understand. Please correct me if im wrong and tell me more details about what i need to do. (i really want to test it myself but my budget is too low)
1. You can make a channel + videos, in video you make something like free/hack/cheat and give a link in description, people do the offer and you can earn. Problem is the "link", earlier when i post my website link in description, my channel was terminated. So can someone guide me correctly?
2. Comment method : spam comment with your docs or abcxyz to make them come to your landing page? Anything i should know?
3. Any other CPA + youtube methods thats working.

Thank for any help
2017-05-31, 11:18 PM,
1. Never post a link to offer. Its best to have a Landing Page for your Niche and link them to that.
2. Cloak your Links, Recently someone shared a method using twitter or google drive links that does not get blocked by youtube which means your comments dont get ghosted.
3. Nah its basically Either youtube videos or youtube comment spamming, its always good to come up with a new out of box method :)
Latest Thanks - View all

youngadachi(2017-06-01 01:29 PM) 
2017-06-01, 09:07 AM,
You can also get conversion from facebook ads..
2017-06-01, 01:31 PM,
(2017-05-31, 11:18 PM)Qoins Wrote: 1. Never post a link to offer. Its best to have a Landing Page for your Niche and link them to that.
2. Cloak your Links, Recently someone shared a method using twitter or google drive links that does not get blocked by youtube which means your comments dont get ghosted.
3. Nah its basically Either youtube videos or youtube comment spamming, its always good to come up with a new out of box method :)

Thank for answer.
I have one more question, i know that OGAds accept something like hack, cheat. I mean blackhat method to finish the offer. Any other trust network let us do the same?
2017-06-01, 01:45 PM,
What your from? :) you can also get convesionn from facebooka ads ?
2017-06-01, 03:53 PM,
Cpabuild, also does it. Great site. I find my traffic converting very well there also provides free landing pages of good quality and customizable :)
Latest Thanks - View all

youngadachi(2017-06-02 08:29 PM) 
2017-06-02, 08:38 PM,
Hi thank for answer noob questions.
Another noob question, i want to create a website but dont know how to code. I dont have a real-life friend to teach me, so can someone guide me the right path so i can save a lot of time.
I want to build something like sweestakes website. In this website i will create many sweestakes , 1 page per each sweestake with content locker.

If you are me, how will you make this website ? (like using wp/ html/ or php website, about landing page, zip other website or use plugin like...etc...)
I read a lot, but things become more and more complicated.
Give me a map so i wont lost in my journey ...!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 1 9 53 minutes ago
Last Post: ChunkOS
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 55 10 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 146 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 166 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 74 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB