Youtube CPA CPC
2017-06-20, 11:58 PM,
Hey new here, I have previously done CPA + IG and want to get into Youtube and Cost Per Call.

I basically saw a method what consists of this, finding a high paying CPC offer on offer vault, for e.g "Rehab" then getting a whiteboard animation template created from Fiverr, then create a youtube video but rank it for a very specific location, for e.g "Rehab For Dallas" something what's very easy to rank for at the end of the video leave the number (The CPC affiliate number) do this for many locations for many different offers.

I wanted to know if anybody is doing this and if anybody knows of any softwares to manage many youtube accounts at once, what will allow me to assign a proxy to a youtube account and upload, thanks..
2017-06-21, 12:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-21, 12:06 AM by DrKent.)
Good method, its worth to try it. Cool
Software that you are looking for is: https://massvideoblasterpro.com/ , done the work you need in past, but I didn't run it for a while, you can research if it still does the magic GL mate Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

Yeh(2017-06-21 01:42 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-21, 01:41 AM,
(2017-06-21, 12:06 AM)DrKent Wrote: Good method, its worth to try it. Cool
Software that you are looking for is: htt ps://massvideoblasterpro .com/ , done the work you need in past, but I didn't run it for a while, you can research if it still does the magic GL mate Cool

Thanks for that link mate, just what I was looking for!

Just time to research some more about YT

Quick Question; Do you need to use aged youtube accounts when uploading one video quickly from time account created. I'm thinking that youtube algo might give me troubles by not allowing me to rank quickly if I use a new fresh account.
2017-06-21, 01:51 AM,
(2017-06-21, 01:41 AM)Yeh Wrote:
Software that you are looking for is: htt ps://massvideoblasterpro .com/ , done the work you need in past, but I didn't run it for a while, you can research if it still does the magic GL mate Cool

Quick Question; Do you need to use aged youtube accounts when uploading one video quickly from time account created. I'm thinking that youtube algo might give me troubles by not allowing me to rank quickly if I use a new fresh account.

Yes, use aged YT account that have some "trust" (means, that account have some activity from before. Like, uploaded vids (best), given/received subs, likes etc). Its easier to rank using that account and its safer (even if its not BH, YT are sensitive to aff marketing) and also you are planning to upload vids in bulk. GL mate Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-21, 02:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-21, 02:19 AM by Yeh.)
(2017-06-21, 01:51 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 01:41 AM)Yeh Wrote:
Software that you are looking for is: htt ps://massvi deoblasterpro .com/ , done the work you need in past, but I didn't run it for a while, you can research if it still does the magic GL mate Cool

Yes, use aged YT account that have some "trust" (means, that account have some activity from before. Like, uploaded vids (best), given/received subs, likes etc). Its easier to rank using that account and its safer (even if its not BH, YT are sensitive to aff marketing) and also you are planning to upload vids in bulk. GL mate Cool

Well here is what I am thinking.

If I upload, New York Rehab, Dallas Rehab, and a Texas Plumming video all on one channel if the person wathes the New York Rehab video then sees my video to see all the other videos, and for the other videos to have a number init, they may think something phishy is going on, and it may decrease CR%.

So I may have to do, one video per account I will just simply mass upload the video to X amount of accounts and make a small change in the title, and that will be location, the number can stay the same. However I need to learn more about that software and if it will reformat the video etc, I don't want all my videos to get taken down.

Edit; The main thing is for the video to get ranked high in google search results aswell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 123 12,375 2 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 86 7,082 3 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,414 10 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,824 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 832 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top