Youtube Black listed?
2017-09-27, 10:07 AM,
Hey everyone just a few questions regarding an account be red flagged or black listed for buying views.

I have a feeling my channel wont hold rank anymore because I had used botted views, likes and comments in the past. 

1: is there any way to know for sure that its been black listed?

2: if I use another account I have had for a while to upload will youtube know I am the same person because of the same ip?

Just want to figure out what my next step should be... I either use this old spare account to upload from now on or i buy a new aged account which was created under a different IP. If I do go that route, will i have to use a VPN to hide my flagged IP address?

thanks guys!
2017-09-27, 10:49 AM,
Hello mate, I use one same static IP for years, and never had any problem with YouTube. (BH videos)

1. Most likely ghosted, it means that YouTube recognized your bot activity and simply removed your video from the search.
2. No, you won't face any problems, feel free to use it.

Your next step: if main account is not banned or have like one CC/Flag strike, you can use the same one to post and boost new video.
About your ghosted videos, just put them to unlisted, change description and name, avoid using any tags, and post them again in a few days. I assume that you are afraid of doing this, so you could also just jump to another account you own, and do everything same.

I can assure you that you won't need any VPN VPS to keep doing your method.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-09-27, 11:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-27, 11:56 AM by yodeepweb. Edit Reason: added a question )
thanks for the detailed reply.

would you be able to pm me? or perhaps speak on skype? for some reason i can send you a direct message.

Also, if I put the ghosted videos as unlisted for a few days and then back public, will they have any chance of ranking still? perhaps I would be better served just reuploading them again.
2017-10-04, 01:13 AM,
Change the account if your videos get ghosted buddy!
2017-10-05, 01:30 PM,
Since youtube is an ipv6 site, I would suggest going that route.

Buy Instagram Accounts
Instagram Like Blocked? I have the answer!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 119 12,166 3 hours ago
Last Post: smmfollows
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 17 546 2017-10-21, 11:26 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,811 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 7,016 2017-10-20, 04:10 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 819 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top