Youtube Authority Method
2014-10-02, 12:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-02, 03:57 AM by Cashtronaut.)
I want to share the Authority Method with you which is pretty famous in small Affiliate groups. This is a simple Method for Youtube which requires alot of preparation.

The concept of this powerfull Authorityt Method

The strategy is to build up a Youtube channel which is trusted in your Niche and have a Authority. This means to upload High Quality Videos for which you will get Rep´s from the community so no bullshit overall allowed. This process can take a few Months, so it would be wise if you build up many Channels at once in different Niches. While you build Authority you must be active on Facebook and collect Fans. Once you gained a big Authority, you start to Advertise your Products. This can make you a few thousands a day for a short perioud of time. The important part here is to not Advertise anything befor you gained your Authority. If you dont advertsie at the beginning the people will think your channel is real! It´s recommended to use viral Niches which can drive alot of Traffic. One of the famous Niches on which people use this strategy is "Bodybuilding/Fitness".

This will also work for Cheats Niches it´s a kind of C&B dont post a url befor you gained Authority, then advertise for a few days and earn befor you get banned.
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-07 09:56 PM) jon2009(2015-02-20 10:20 AM) 138271(2014-10-03 04:31 AM) dumy28o2010(2014-10-02 08:15 AM) 
2014-10-02, 12:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-02, 12:42 AM by Calisthenics.)
I don't see why you would call this a private method.
I mean, offering quality to others works in any field of life and will obviously make you money in the long run. Also, why would anyone want to ruin his/her reputation by spamming affiliate links when you could make much more money and not get banned by promoting your own services?

Just look at the big YouTube channels! They either have their own products or have in-video ads sponsored by reputable companies such as Lynda or Audible and they make hundreds of dollars daily without running the risk of being banned!

Think long term, provide quality content and you will be successful!
2014-10-02, 03:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-02, 03:56 AM by Cashtronaut.)
(2014-10-02, 12:42 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: I don't see why you would call this a private method.
I mean, offering quality to others works in any field of life and will obviously make you money in the long run. Also, why would anyone want to ruin his/her reputation by spamming affiliate links when you could make much more money and not get banned by promoting your own services?

Just look at the big YouTube channels! They either have their own products or have in-video ads sponsored by reputable companies such as Lynda or Audible and they make hundreds of dollars daily without running the risk of being banned!

Think long term, provide quality content and you will be successful!

Dude you talk here about different things, i talk about Regular Affiliate promotion and not quality Real life Videos with premium in-video Product Ad´s from premium Networks. Cpaelites is a complete different Level or to the point it´s a Blackhat Forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Extreme Keyword Research Method (NOOB FRIENDLY) Wopey 63 7,533 Today, 12:56 AM
Last Post: mogansi
  [METHOD] Local SEO and CPA Offers to $100/day Proster 8 733 Today, 12:44 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  [TOP Method] Make $100 daily on Youtube legally with ANY Niche Proster 21 3,020 Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Proster
  YouTube Comment Scraper - Scrape unlimited video comments - Parse Keyword feature Anders 13 5,122 Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Last Post: VanillySoChilly
  [Tutorial] How to make unlimited YouTube accounts if you have static IP Andrei 50 4,753 2017-10-15, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top