Youtube Accounts Getting Banned
2015-02-10, 08:08 PM,
Hello guys,

So i have this problem: all my accounts are getting mass banned. I'm sure some of either had or will have in the future this problem, so let's make this thread as usefull as possible.

I tried everything, i changed the titles, the descriptions, the links from each video. I have dynamic ip, so i'm changing it each time before login into each account.
I upload 5-7 videos per account, is use FIREFOX, i erase my "tracks" everythime with ccleaner before uploading, nothing seems to work.
I tried making an account with 4 channels, and uploaded 6 videos on only one of them, and they all got suspended, even if just one had videos on it !

I tried each type of account, NON pva, PVA, youtube double PVA , i tried using VPN ...same problem.

Do you guys have any suggestions or do you know what the problem might be ?

Thank you.
2015-02-10, 08:16 PM,
How do you crate your accounts? Do you buy them or make them manualy? Do you change link in the description? Do you edit tour videos before every upload?

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-02-10, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-10, 08:20 PM by andreo92.)
(2015-02-10, 08:16 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: How do you crate your accounts? Do you buy them or make them manualy? Do you change link in the description? Do you edit tour videos before every upload?

I used buyed accounts, i used "home made" accounts, same result :|

And no, i do not edit my videos before every upload. Do you mean the title of the video? the one i upload from my pc, or the title on youtube ?
2015-02-10, 08:58 PM,
LoL No wonder your accounts keep getting banned! You need to cut cut a few seconds of the vid using an edit program such as camtasia. Then MD5 Cash will change on your video, or use program that change MD5 with out cutting the video!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-02-10, 09:07 PM,
(2015-02-10, 08:58 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: LoL No wonder your accounts keep getting banned! You need to cut cut a few seconds of the vid using an edit program such as camtasia. Then MD5 Cash will change on your video, or use program that change MD5 with out cutting the video!

I am already using md5 changer, each time before uploading :(...
2015-02-10, 09:34 PM,
MD5 isn't good.
If I download the same video to reupload like you did, we will get the same hash if changed with "MD5 Hash Changer" (unless you're using another version).

The best way to do it is to add, cut, or watermark your videos, and be sure to remove any copyrighted songs.

One last thing, use a Virtual Machine and create different copys, it's helping me but I do create my YT account manually, safer and you can keep track on them.
2015-02-10, 09:48 PM,
(2015-02-10, 09:34 PM)Core Wrote: MD5 isn't good.
If I download the same video to reupload like you did, we will get the same hash if changed with "MD5 Hash Changer" (unless you're using another version).

The best way to do it is to add, cut, or watermark your videos, and be sure to remove any copyrighted songs.

One last thing, use a Virtual Machine and create different copys, it's helping me but I do create my YT account manually, safer and you can keep track on them.

what kind of virtual machine? could you guide me ?
2015-02-10, 10:56 PM,
(2015-02-10, 09:48 PM)andreo92 Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 09:34 PM)Core Wrote: MD5 isn't good.

what kind of virtual machine? could you guide me ?

Sure!
I use Windows XP Virtual Machines, easy and fast to install, this video can help you youtube.com/watch?v=TBzs5hYHeig

They don't always save your accounts, but I still have some accounts from 2/3 weeks ago, much better when I was using my normal desktop.

And yes, you should get CCleaner, Flash Cookie Deleter & Sandboxie, those are the main programs that I use, but you could use more. Oh! And don't forget Portable Firefox, when you made an account, uploaded all videos that you want on that account follow this.

Run CCleaner (multiple times if needed)
and use Eraser to delete your Portable Firefox
Then download it again or use the installer if you have one.

Hope it helps, I know it might sound hard and some people say it's unnecessary, but I'm able make more than 20 accounts a day, but obviously that I change my IP for every new account.
Latest Thanks - View all

v1rgil(2015-02-12 05:02 AM) 
2015-02-10, 10:59 PM,
(2015-02-10, 10:56 PM)Core Wrote: I use Windows XP Virtual Machines, easy and fast to install, ...

Don't use Windows XP these days, it's dangerous because there is no further support (no security updates etc.).

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-10, 11:13 PM,
(2015-02-10, 10:59 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 10:56 PM)Core Wrote: I use Windows XP Virtual Machines, easy and fast to install, ...

Don't use Windows XP these days, it's dangerous because there is no further support (no security updates etc.).

You got a point, but since I only use it for uploading videos and nothing else I think I'm safe and it's faster to install it/duplicate it that's why I use it.

But you can go for Windows 7 or 8, it's up to you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 547 2017-12-12, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,947 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 122 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,639 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  youtube comment thumbs up vendyz 4 332 2017-11-23, 11:42 PM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top