Youtube AGED Accounts Price VS Quantity
2018-11-28, 12:28 PM,
I read that many people use Aged Accounts with Videos these days. Since one Account is 10 Bucks I just wonder how people go for quantity then. I mean if you stack views and likes you can end up min 20 Bucks per Video which is 200 Bucks per 10 Videos. So my math is 30 Videos 600 Bucks and maybe chance you loose 60% of the videos. If you earn 600 Bucks you made no winning of it.
Share This Thread :

2018-11-28, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-28, 12:40 PM by bratt01.)
YT is terrible anyway as vids get downed fastttt i gave up also used aged accs with tier countries nothing works
2018-11-28, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-28, 04:04 PM by themann.)
You do not need those 2007 youtube accounts that cost $10 dollars or more, you need aged accounts with 1 year or more of creation. ive bought these accounts for as low as $1.5 dollars per account.

If you are in competitive niches you will get many videos deleted more often but normally these videos give you high ROI so you have to choose low-medium competition niches that will let double the money you invested even if you get 50% of your videos deleted.
2018-11-29, 01:13 PM,
(2018-11-28, 04:02 PM)themann Wrote: You do not need those 2007 youtube accounts that cost $10 dollars or more, you need aged accounts with 1 year or more of creation. ive bought these accounts for as low as $1.5 dollars per account.

If you are in competitive niches you will get many videos deleted more often but normally these videos give you high ROI so you have to choose low-medium competition niches that will let double the money you invested even if you get 50% of your videos deleted.

Hello there, thanks for this TIP! One thing I just wonder about, are these Aged Accounts Phone Verified or do they require verification? I remember back then if you logged in from another IP you had to Phone verifiy via SMS? So when I buy these accounts can I simply login and upload without trouble? And the other thing about "video deletion" do you think it´s from the competition or youtube itself. I mean even back then people cry about deleted Videos but mine survived mostly!
2018-11-29, 01:39 PM,
(2018-11-29, 01:13 PM)UGMED Wrote:
(2018-11-28, 04:02 PM)themann Wrote: You do not need those 2007 youtube accounts that cost $10 dollars or more, you need aged accounts with 1 year or more of creation. ive bought these accounts for as low as $1.5 dollars per account.

Hello there, thanks for this TIP! One thing I just wonder about, are these Aged Accounts Phone Verified or do they require verification? I remember back then if you logged in from another IP you had to Phone verifiy via SMS? So when I buy these accounts can I simply login and upload without trouble? And the other thing about "video deletion" do you think it´s from the competition or youtube itself. I mean even back then people cry about deleted Videos but mine survived mostly!

You do not need phone verified accounts to upload videos on youtube, regular accounts are fine but if you are using several accounts on the same ip address, youtube is going to ask you for sms verification so use proxies if you are going to be using a lot of accounts.

The problem with video deletion is the competitors and youtube itself too. This has happened since many years ago.
2018-11-29, 01:57 PM,
(2018-11-29, 01:39 PM)themann Wrote:
(2018-11-29, 01:13 PM)UGMED Wrote:

You do not need phone verified accounts to upload videos on youtube, regular accounts are fine but if you are using several accounts on the same ip address, youtube is going to ask you for sms verification so use proxies if you are going to be using a lot of accounts.

The problem with video deletion is the competitors and youtube itself too. This has happened since many years ago.

Thanks for the reply again. Which proxy are people using these Days for uploads on youtube? Just thought about any kind of paid VPN. What can you recommend?