Your views on big G
2015-01-11, 06:23 AM,
Whats your view on god?

everyone has there own view even if they identify with a specific religion which has their own views on who god is..

Personally, I don't Identify with any organized religion. I spent the whole year of 2014 morning, day and night trying to understand what god is. I started with the new testament of the Christian bible which led me to islam, Judaism, kabbalah, zoroastrianisn all the way to the early eastern religions such as buddaism, Hinduism etc. To forms of meditation such as merkaba and view like that. Also led to some philosophy such existentialism and things like that.

What I found was frightening at times but also enlightinening. I have come to the conclusion, personally, that there is no god man with angels in the sky. That realistically we are born from the universe which created the earth which created us etc. I don't necessarily believe evolution nor am I some scientologist. I just firmly believe if there is anything we should call god it should either one of the three: the universe,earth and us. Us as in we decide what happens here on earth and until we decide to responsibility for and stop depending on hope someone is going to save us .. we need to reflect and make the changes ourselves. Maybe that's the true test guys. Just saying. My opinion

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2015-01-12, 08:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-12, 08:28 AM by WeKnowJoey.)
I personally don't believe in a god anymore. I used to be a Catholic though. My parents still push religion on me to this day, but unless there's proof of a god, I highly doubt I'll be believing in one.

EDIT: I still go to church and do everything a Catholic does because I live under my parents' house (I'm still in highschool). I'm basically a closet atheist to everyone I know in real life that's religious.
2015-01-14, 11:38 AM,
I'm an Atheist, but I used to be a Christian due to my mother pushing me into it as a child. I respect all religions and find them quite interesting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Money = Happiness, Maybe a big lie georgeh 13 504 2017-06-09, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  will there be anything as big as FACEBOOK what will be the next BIG THING? CarolA 41 1,105 2017-03-26, 01:43 AM
Last Post: siyaram
  Watch Out YouTube: Facebook Video Now Has Over A Billion Views A Day DrKent 18 2,097 2016-12-13, 03:56 AM
Last Post: MzTraffic
  Elites What Are Your Views On Gun Laws In America? HawkEye 11 611 2015-10-08, 12:10 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Why big earners wont shout? JohnX007 12 985 2015-09-06, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Virtus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top